Camilo meets Y/n's Father

Y/n's Father: Who's this y/n?
Y/n: Dad meet Camilo. My boyfriend.  you say nervously.
Y/n's Father looks at Camilo.
Camilo looks at you with a worried face. You mouth to him "It's okay". He smiles nervously.
Camilo: Hi Sir.
Your father gives Camilo a dirty look. You sigh and push your fathers hand away and grab Camilo inside to the kitchen.
Y/n: Sorry Camilo, my father is overprotective.
Camilo: Hey it's alright.
Camilo puts his hand on you face and kisses you on the cheek.
Camilo grabs you waist and picks you up. He sets you down on a counter. He starts kiss you on the lips. Holding your waist with one hand and the other one on your face. Mirabel walks in and looks at you and Camilo, she opens a drawer and takes some snack out of it. You both look at her awkwardly. She smiles and points outside the kitchen. You and Camilo look and see everyone from the town. Camilo let's go of you and moves aside. He waves awkwardly at them. They all gather you and Camilo. Y/n's father pushes through everyone and grabs your arm leading you outside.
Y/n's father: Y/n your gonna leave him and come home with me!
Y/n: Your not even at the house most of the time!
Y/n's Father: Well now I will be. To watch you so you don't go anywhere.
Your Father pulls you back to you house. Camilo comes out and yells out your name. You see him just standing there. You pull away from your father and run to Camilo. Your father yells for you to come back.
You give Camilo a big and whisper for him to meet you at the lake at midnight. He pulls you away so he's staring at you. He smiles and nods. You kiss him and fell your father pull you away. Once your at your house your father puts you in your room and tells you to get changed. As you change you think about how Camilo feels. You sigh and go outside your room to the kitchen where your father is in cooking. You sit down in the chair and your father puts a plate in front of you with pork chops and broccoli. He puts a plate down for himself. You both eat in silence until your father speaks.
Y/n's Father: Tomorrow your going to there house and breaking up with that Camilo guy.
Y/n: WHAT? dad you can't do that!
Y/n's Father: I just did.
Y/n: Dad I'm almost 16! I should be able to date someone I love!
Y/n's Father: Your still a little kid!
Y/n's: It's unfair! You let my sibling move out to moms house when they were only 12! I wanted to go to but-
Y/n's Father: Y/N THATS ENOUGH! DON'T EVER SPEAK OF YOUR MOTHER AGAIN! THAT'S IN THE PAST!
Y/n's father get up from his chair and slaps you.
Y/n's Father: go to your room. NOW!
You look at him with anger that you push yourself off the chair kicking the chair down before going in your room. You hear your father going into his room and shutting the door.
Y/n's mind: Just take a nap wait until it's midnight to see Camilo..
You drift off to sleep and wake up so tired. You look at your clock and see it's already midnight. You immediately get up and start getting dressed. You put on black pants and a nice purple warm sweater. You put on your shoes and head for the door. Before leaving you leave a note outside of your fathers door. You run for the door and head out to the river. As your heading there you almost fall down a steep hill. So you take it slow down the hill. You miss a step and fall hitting your head and screaming. You black out.