Party

Camilo sits down on a chair and everyone gathers around him holding presents. They each hand him the presents and he opens them. Camilo opens a gift from Luisa and it's a bracelet with a chameleon on it. Camilo thanks Luisa.
Camilo opens Isabela's and it's flowers.
Isabela: So you have something beautiful to put in your room.
Camilo laughs and looks at you.
Camilo: I already have something beautiful in my room. He smiles
You smile back blushing a little bit.
Everyone starts ooing.
Camilo opens the gift from Antonio and it's a chameleon. A real one!
Camilo picks it out of the box and starts laughing while thanking Antonio. Camilo reaches his arm out to give Antonio a hug. Antonio goes to him and hugs him. Camilo then opens a present from Dolores.
Camilo: Baby Clothing?
You look at Dolores

You then look at the others who have wide eyes

You then look at the others who have wide eyes. Dolores then starts laughing as your face turns bright red you look at Camilo. He doesn't seem to be bothered but you could see he is blushing a bit.
After Camilo opens the other gifts
Abuela: Everyone outside! We have a birthday to celebrate with the others.
Everyone gets out of their seat except Camilo still holding Dolores gift. You walk up to him.
Y/n: You alright?
He pulls it up showing you.
Y/n: I know Camilo I saw it. Come on it's your birthday.
You grab his hand and pull him outside. You both are outside and see a lot of people.
Y/n: Oh wait I need to change.
You head back inside to your room. You pick out a beautiful outfit. White shirt with a black skirt/pants/shorts, and walk outside to see Camilo greeting everyone by hugging them and shapeshifting into them. You smile and go behind him wrapping your arms around him. He turns his head and smiles. He picks you up so he's giving you a ride on his back. He takes you to people dancing and he puts you down. He puts his hand out.
Camilo: Would you care to dance with me y/n?
You put your hand out and take his hand. He pulls you close and you both start dancing to the song Imitadora by Romeo Santos. You having a great time with Camilo until you hear a familiar voice. You look around and see your Father coming towards you. He pulls Camilo away from you. You look at your Father with shock, then back at Camilo. He looks at you

(Don't mind the destruction in the back lol Pretend it's not there)