Take a shot

Your eyes slowly open your eyes to see Camilo sleeping with you. Your eyes widen and you get up so fast that you accidentally push Camilo off the bed. Camilo wakes up.
Camilo: Oww
Y/n: Oh I'm sorry Camilo. I didn't expect you to in bed with me..
Camilo looks at you and starts laughing.
Camilo: This is my bed you know.
You look around and back at Camilo and start to blush. You start to make a high pitch scream into a pillow.
Camilo: Hey, hey y/n we didn't do anything. He says while standing up.
Camilo: I couldn't open Mirabel's door so I had to bring you here.
Y/n: Why not put me on the floor?! Or something other than your bed?
Camilo: I wanted you to feel comfortable and warm. I'm sorry y/n..
Camilo looks away then changes the subject.
Camilo: How did you sleep?
Y/n: Alright, other than waking up to be in your bed. You laugh. Camilo smiles.
Camilo: Hey ima change so could you not look? or maybe get out?
Y/n: I'll get out.
You walk out of Camilo's room and see Mirabel. She looks at you with wide eyes and her mouth drops. She runs towards you.
Mirabel: What happened?!
Y/n: Oh nothing me and him just went out last night and I guess he couldn't open your door so he brought me to his room to sleep in.
Mirabel: I didn't lock the door though.
You and Mirabel look at Camilo's door.
Y/n: Alright well ima go to the room.
Mirabel: Alright then. Bye
You wave at Mirabel then head to the room. You open the closet and grab some clothing to change in. You start to take off your clothing and change into the other ones. As your putting on your shirt you hear the door open. You cover yourself with the shirt and see it Camilo.
Y/n: GET OUT!
Camilo immediately over his eyes.
Camilo: I'M SORRY Y/N. As he closes the door he says
"Meet me outside when your done!"
Your face turns red and you finish changing
Y/n's mind: Can't believe that happened. WHY DIDN'T HE KNOCK!
You take a deep breath and go outside. You see Camilo having his hand over his mouth and pacing with a bright red face. You walk up to him.
Y/n: So what's going on?
Camilo: Oh. W-well soo umm.. Okay first I'm sorry I entered your room. I didn't know you were changing!
His eyes closed tight and his face still bright red.
You grab his hand.
Y/n: It's Alright I guess. But next time knock before entering Camilo.
He nods then takes a deep breath.
Camilo: So I just wanted to ask if we could become a thing?
Camilo's mind: I really like y/n. So i'll take a shot.
You kiss him on the cheek
Y/n: Of course Camilo.  You smile
He pulls you closer to him by your waist and leaning in for a kiss but before he could you both hear cheering.  You look and see the Madrigal's clapping.
Mirabel: Dolores told us everything.
Y/n's mind: Of course she did.
you sigh. Kissing Camilo on the cheek. Then walking back inside la Casita.
Abuela: Lets have a feast for this special day!
Camilo goes inside and brings you back outside.
Camilo: Were gonna have a feast!
Y/n: I'm not hungry though
Camilo: Your still gonna have to atleast eat something
Y/n: You can't make me
Camilo's face: ⬇️

Camilo: Were gonna have a feast!Y/n: I'm not hungry thoughCamilo: Your still gonna have to atleast eat somethingY/n: You can't make meCamilo's face: ⬇️

Camilo grabs you by the waist and pulls you in, then he starts kisses you on the lips. You kiss him back wrapping your arms around his shoulders. You open your eyes and slowly pull away from Camilo.
Camilo: Get dressed Mi amor.
Y/n: Okay but knock before you enter the room I'm in
Camilo: I will, I will.  He says while smiling
Y/n: Alright ima get changed now.
You walk inside la Casita and go to your room (nursery).