Bruno?

Your laying in bed when you hear something squick you look up and see a rat. Your eyes widen and you scream. You hear the door slam open and you look to see Bruno.

Bruno: oh hi y/n, sorry about the rat.

Y/n: heh.. it's okay.

Bruno walks in the room and picks up the rat.

Y/n: Why do you keep the rats?
Bruno looks at you.

Bruno: Well you know they've been with me when I lived in the wall. So they are like my other little family, I hide them from my actual family so they won't freak out about rats. But you saw one. Don't tell anyone.

Y/n: I wont.

Bruno: Thanks!

Bruno bends down holding his hand out as his rat walks over to him and climbs on his hand.

Y/n: But first you gotta do something for me.

Bruno looks up at you. He raises one eyebrow.

Y/n: Tell me my future!

Bruno: O-oh.. um.. I don't know.

Y/n: It can't be that bad, even if it was I would know what to look out for.
You smile at Bruno.

Bruno smiles back.
Bruno: Alright then, let's go to my room. I've fixed it, sorta.

Y/n: Alright!

You and Bruno walk to his room opening the door walking through to sand.
You look up at see many stairs.

Y/n's mind: Alright take a deep breath and just walk.

You and Bruno both walk up the stairs. Few minutes later
and your exhausted you look at Bruno and he's still standing up tall.

Y/n's mind: HOW?

You take a deep breath in and out continue walking up the stairs.
When you both finally make it to the top. You look at Bruno who continues walking, you take a deep breath in and out. You walk and see Bruno out a bridge when a pit used to be. He walks through it then you follow carefully afraid to fall.

Bruno: Hurry up.

You give Bruno an annoyed face behind his back and stick out your tongue. You walk off the bridge and follow Bruno. Your both now in his sandy place.

Bruno: Alright come sit here.

You take a seat where bruno told you to sit.
Bruno makes a circle around you and steps into it.
Bruno sits down in front of you.

Bruno: Alright, hold on.
He puts his hands out and you put yours hands on top of his.
The next thing you know the sand is flying around you both. You look at Bruno and see his eyes turn bright green.

 You look at Bruno and see his eyes turn bright green

You then see the sand turn into something. You look around and see in the sand..