#24 deception of love

'playing with hearts'

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

"what if they hear us.."

that was a oblivious question brought into consideration. from the loud speakers blaring out every nuisance besides itself, to the amount of cheers and shouts piercing through his mansion, it was by far impossible or too carefree of anyone to spot the two seats at the bar with empty slots taking their place.

"we're just gonna have to be quiet, then."

not buying his excuses, minho's anxiety was devouring him in trepidation. he watched him eagerly search his pockets for what felt like a hunt for a condom or lube, but throughout the time, all that clouded his mind were the consequences. they were out of human instinct, who wouldn't worry about the side effects while committing something wrong?

"i don't know about this, jisung."

getting shut up pretty quickly, he could tell jisung wasn't in favor of his complaints. the caramel haired stared past his dusky irises, stealing a peck on the lips hastily before glaring as a sign of warning.

he left a trail of alcohol lurking on the softness of his lips. minho already felt aroused, maybe it was a trick of his own alcohol intake he had before he managed to bump into jisung, but whatever it was- he didn't want it to stop.

"bingo." the brunette smirked, victory playing on his pride as he eyes the bottle of lube in his palm. it wasn't a lot, but everything in his system set of overdrive, didn't make him seem to care so much.

"here." tossing the small strawberry scented lubricant towards the other dark haired, he held a firm grip around the object, simultaneously catching ahold of it single handedly. a sense of dizziness made him feel eager as to how things would progress, he glanced back at the clumsy brunette struggling to stand straight without the support of the cabinet near the door of the room they were presently in.

"go lay down." he commanded in a soft, but stern tone, the younger agreeing submissively.

as soon as he complied and the his back met the mattress, the older was quick to hover over him, his elbows digging an indent in the soft mattress as he keenly examined the male below him.

"h-hyung.."

the tranquillity lacing in minho's eyes were quick to transition into something not so innocent when he heard the brunette whine that name under him. many people, even felix, used to call him with honorifics, yet when jisung's pretty little mouth moaned it out like that, it made heat rise through his veins.

"just kiss me already."

that sealed the deal for minho. so without wasting a second for contemplation on how alcohol had taken control of their entire senses, he pressed their together. much to his distaste, he could feel close to nothing during their kiss. no matter the roughness, no matter the wet sounds sputtering through their messy kiss, minho could feel absolutely nothing but his mind riding off for the crave of satisfaction.

all he knew was that he wanted jisung.

being pushed away by his shoulders, he was forced to pull out. his vision growing fuzzy from the sight of the a flushed, red-cheeked and messy haired jisung panting below him.

the liquor had by-passed both their senses to which they didn't care if they felt little to no sparks between them. hungriness and desire absorbed their moment, lust making each of them concealed towards the wrong and rights of them being together.