Finch's P.O.V.
    We all decided to go out for the day. I get to spend it with Josie so I'm glad. That was the only reason why I came to New Orleans. Not for that Mikaelson tribrid but for my girlfriend Josie. I still couldn't help but feel like there was something going on between them two but I tried to ignore it. Clearly they weren't going to do anything about it. I got to spend most of the day with Josie but that quickly ended when Hope joined us after her lesson. Now all Josie wanted to do was talk and hang out with Hope. It was like I disappeared off of the face of the earth. I couldn't stand it anymore so when no one was looking my way, I snuck off to be on my own. I knew I could get lost in the crowd and never find them again but I knew the way back to the house, so I would be fine. I'm sure Josie wouldn't even notice. She's too distracted by Hope. Even her name disgusted me. I wouldn't hate her so much if she wasn't always stealing my girlfriend from me. I wanted Hope gone from our lives, because then I could have Josie all to myself.

    I just walked around, checked out stores and just tried to get my mind off of Hope with my girlfriend. "Well, look who it is. Hello there wolfy." I hear from behind me, as I was looking at some merchandise in a store. I knew the voice. It was Landon's.. or should I say Malivore's. I turned to look at him and glared at him. "What the hell do you want?" "Oh, just searching for something." I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past him to get away but he stopped me. "I know what you're thinking. You want the tribrid gone, right?" How did he know that? Was he in my head? Or was it just obvious? "That's none of your business." I said and tried to get away from him again but he stopped me again. "Oh but we both want the same thing. Hope Mikaelson.. out of our lives." The moment he said that, I felt like giving in. I did want her gone. She's a pain in my ass. But Josie would be mad at me. I'm sure she would get over it eventually, once she realizes she never has to worry about Hope again right? "N-no. I'm not going to help you." "You hesitated there Finch. Are you sure, you won't help me?" I knew he wanted to kill her. All I wanted was her out of our lives. But maybe that would be the only way because if Hope is alive somewhere, I'm sure Josie would end up trying to rescue her. "Come on wolfy. Help me to help you." I can't help it. I need her gone. "Fine but we leave everyone else out of this." I didn't want anyone involved to possibly get hurt, especially Josie. "I think we can make sure of that. I'll find you again when I need you." He gave me a smirk and then disappeared. This is the right move right? To get rid of Hope? I just can't stand her anymore.

Josie's P.O.V.
    After spending the day in town, we headed back to Hope's house. When we got there, I couldn't find Finch anywhere. I wanted to go out with her and only her for a date. I needed to get Hope and everything else off of my mind. I still don't believe that Hope could ever feel the way I feel for her. Although, Lizzie did tell me that Hope once had a crush on me. But then again, that was just once. I doubt she would feel that way for me again. I looked around the property for Finch but she was no where to be found. I tried to ask my dad and the others if they had seen her recently and they didn't even know where she was. I was starting to worry about her. Something bad didn't happen to her right? Malivore didn't do something to her, did he? My mind kept going to the worst case scenarios. Eventually I decided to go out and look for her but before I could even leave the property, I see her walking up the driveway. She's okay. Thank God. I quickly run to her and pull her into a hug. "Uh, Jo. What's up?" "I was so worried about you! I couldn't find you anywhere. Where have you been?" I asked and pulled away to look at her. She was smiling at me. "I'm fine Jo. I was just wondering around town is all." I could tell there was more to it than just her walking around town, but I wasn't going to force her to tell me. She was safe and that's what mattered. "Well I'm glad you're safe." I grab her hand and start pulling her back out of the driveway. "Where are we going?" "I thought we could use some time to ourselves. A date you could say." I turned to look at her and smiled. I do love Finch, I truly do, but there was also still Hope too. My feelings for her haven't left me and I'm starting to worry that they never will leave me.

    Finch and I went around, just spending time with eachother. We needed it and I owed her a date ever since the last one. She seemed a little off, but I'm sure I was just looking too much into things. "So are you having fun?" I asked with a smile. "With you, always Jo." She smiled back at me. I love her, I really do. Why did my feelings for Hope have to show up again? Why couldn't I just be happy with my girlfriend and not have to worry about losing her or feeling awful for having feelings for someone other than her? Why must Hope be so beautiful, and perfect? Damn it Josie! You're on a date with your girlfriend and you're thinking of Hope! I need to stop this! "Jo, are you okay?" I hear Finch ask and I look at her with a reassuring smile. "Yeah I'm fine. I guess just a lot going on with you know who back." "Hey, everything is going to be okay. We dealt with him before and we will again." She was right. We can deal with him. But I was still scared that Hope wouldn't win the fight and I would lose her.. I mean we would lose her! "There's no need to worry Jo." Why did she seem so confident about it? Maybe she's just trying to think positively but something about her words, seemed a little weird to me. I'm probably just looking too much into it.

    Eventually it was getting late, so we headed back to the mansion. We stood outside, saying our goodnights before going back inside. "This was fun. I'm glad we got to do it. Hopefully tonight makes up for our last date?" I asked, hoping she wasn't still mad at me for ditching her to help Hope. "It was fun Jo. And don't worry, it definitely did make up for it. This date was definitely needed, so thank you." She smiled at me. I leaned in and kissed her. I know I love her and I love her kisses.. but I still couldn't stop myself from thinking about how Hope's kiss felt and how I wanted more. These feelings for Hope has to disappear eventually right? Hopefully they do because then I can be happy with Finch and not feel like a horrible girlfriend for wanting to kiss someone else at this moment. She pulled away from our kiss and smiled at me. "Goodnight babe." She said and winked at me. "Goodnight beautiful." I said and watched her walk into the RV. I walked inside the house. Finch is beautiful but not as beautiful as Hope. Damn it, how do I get her out of my head?! Why must I be thinking about her when I have a girlfriend? Does that mean my feelings are stronger than I thought? I have to stop thinking about her.. but how? I head to my room, the one I share with Lizzie and walk in. I try my best to ignore her questions and statements about my date and just got ready for bed.

    I tried to sleep but my mind was all on Hope and Finch. I need to make a decision. Do I stay with Finch and hope my feelings for Hope disappear? Or take the risk and tell Hope how I feel about her? But with that risk, I could end up losing Finch and being heartbroken because Hope doesn't feel the same way. What am I supposed to do? I need some air. I quietly get out of bed and try my best to not wake up Lizzie. I sneak out of the room and sneak down the stairs and out the door. I start walking around the driveway, making sure to be quiet so I don't wake up the ones sleeping in the RV. "I'm sure mom would know what to say." I said to myself and looked up at the stars. Maybe I should call her tomorrow. Maybe she can help me with my problem. I lay down on the ground, in the grass, and look up at the stars. They're beautiful and looking at them definitely made me feel a bit better about everything.

    I laid there for what felt like a few hours before standing up, to go inside to try and sleep. My mind was racing the entire time. Obviously about Hope and Finch and trying to figure out what to do. I start walking back towards the house to head inside. Before I could even make it to the door, everything was spinning and I felt weak. What the hell is happening? Maybe I just got up too fast? I stumbled my way towards the steps of the house but eventually everything went dark, the house being the last thing I saw, before I saw nothing.

Author; Hey! I hope this chapter is good. I kinda thought of the date part on the spot, a way to make the chapter longer and to keep a bit more happening before my plan. But I don't know how else to continue it without it being something similar to the rest, like more lessons or fighting a monster, so I'm just going into my plan now. Thanks again to everyone who's reading! I know this chapter probably sucks but the next chapter should be better.. hopefully. Anyways, enjoy!