ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ x ᴀɴᴅ x ʀᴀᴡ

Beautiful drawing by:Julie!

Julie!

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Once they had caught up to Gon, Valentine and Killua walked behind the boy.

'Hey, wait up Gon',The silverette called out,'Are you going to tell us what that was all about?'

Stopping in his tracks, Gon breathed out slightly and quickly turned towards the two with apologetic smiles.

'Sorry, Killua, Valentine. But I guess that I just couldn't take it anymore'

With a confused look on her face, Valentine blinked slowly and tilted her head to the side.

But why was he apologizing, there was no reason to.

'Okay, but we still don't get why you're apologizing',Killua stated.

Feeling a frown pull at his lips, Gon glanced towards Valentine and gestures towards her with a small sigh.

'Because, that means Valentine's going to be stuck with this spell for a while and it's all my fault'

Sighing slightly, the silverette glanced towards the blonde and seeing the unbothered look on her face that was paired with a bright smile, caused a smile of his own to form as he straightened up, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"It's fine, Gon",Valentine reassured the boy,"I don't mind it. The spell isn't harmful to me, so I don't really care about it"

'See, there's nothing to worry about'

Even though he had said that, Killua knew that if someone had said that to him, he wouldn't listen and would only continue to worry about the blonde.