Warrant of Arrest

It's been a two weeks and there is still no news about Duke of Wrose illness or if he is fine or he is very sick.

Meanwhile, Drake is vomitting on the bowl throwing up the little food he successfully eaten but now he throw it up again!

Drake glares at the doctors following him around.

"You useless pie---urghhh!"

The doctors didn't know what to say.
His body is perfectly fine okay!
The test result says he is in perfect shape.
So why does he keep throwing up, has no appetite  and always feel cold or hot suddenly?
The doctors are all getting crazy because of Drake's symptom.

The doctors diagnosis is that....he is pregnant!
But there is no baby in his stomach!

Drake suddenly jerks his head up.

"The last I met are the Fredrist three siblings and
Former Lieutenant Henry and his wife. Arrest all of them!"

As he said that he recalls Elian is pregnant.

"Make sure you don't treat the pregnant Fredrist badly. I want to see him the most......I MEAN I WANT YO GET FIX THE MOST!" He grits his teeth in anger.

The doctors are scared of the Duke's fiery attitude. But they know that if he is not fix, it'll really be a huge hit in their milotary might.
And if he doesn't get well, theh might even be beheaded for neglecting a royal blood.

Duan and Elian are both resting in the garden when the maids hurriedly inform them that there are military men wanted to arrest Young Master Duan and Young Master Elian.

Duan is stunned. He finally understand that the Duke is really veey sick.
As people who last met him, they will really need to give statement or in dire situation, they would be under stresaful questioning or worse, confinement.

Duan grits his teeth. He is a mechanic but also part of military. He gave a salute and the others gave him a salute too.

Because the Duke especially told them not to be rude to the Fredrist especially the pregnant one, they are very polite.

Duan nods.
He doesn't want his brother to go but this is not about what he wants.
The Duke of Wrose is not just anyone, he is a royal blood.
His life is more important than many people.

"My brother is pregnant.. Can I go with him so I can help him out?"
He is so worried. They have nothing to do with the Duke so he is not worried. But Elian is a fragile boy. He is afraid he will get scared without him.

"The Duke has other plans for Sir Elian. He will be in different place from Sir Duan. Your sister will also be there. Don't worry. The Universe 32 law protects pregnant people and he will never be in any danger."

Duan is not appease but he can't do anything since they have a warrant.

Duan feels a bit angry.
They are witness but what they bring is warrant of arrest! Only confirmed criminal should be arrested!

Still, knowing the Duke's craziness, this is actually 'his style'of questioning.

Elian just look left and right as his mind is in chaos.

Warrant of arrest?
Is that mean they are suspects?

"We didn't do anything." Elian softly said. He is afraid of the huge men but seeing them looking at him kindly he finally find the courage ti speak.

"Actually it is just to give a statement. Some routine questioning and proving but it is not serious. The Duke just send people warrant of arrest alot." The military men said.