Overprotective Pomfrey

Start from the beginning

Once he was inside he walked forwards, keeping his head on a swivel and constantly looking around. Eventually, he had discovered the door that the snake had mentioned, it was on his right, it was a grey and metal door but the oddest thing about it was the lack of a keyhole

The hole was too big for a key, yes, but it was not too big for Rigel's sword.

"Alright, let's hope this doesn't end up killing me." Rigel sighed before he pushed the sword tip first into the hole. He heard a soft noise when it entered, Rigel waited several moments to see if something would happen, when nothing happened Percy twisted the sword and was rewarded with an unlocking sound. He let out a small breath before he pushed and the door opened.

When Rigel entered he found himself in another hallway, this one covered in tapestries with the Slytherin symbol, there were several torches along the walls, there was a brown, wooden door at the end. Percy walked forwards, sword and wand ready, Rigel cast an unlocking charm on the door, when it unlocked he pushed it open with a small wind blast. Rigel entered the room. it reminded him of the description of Harry and Ron's description of the Slytherin common room. low backed black and dark green leather sofas, greenish lamps and chairs, and a grand yet cold atmosphere. The largest item in the room, however, was Salazar Slytherin'spersonal library, and taking the first journal which was Salazar's personal life, he skimmed through the first one which was Salzar's family before him. Woah, he couldn't believe one of the Hogwarts founders was a greek!?

When Rigel was about to pack up, he noticed a pedestal that wasn't there before. It also had a piece of parchment. Rigel guessed that this must be blood activated and made a small gash allowing a few drops of his blood onto the parchment until finally, after the seventh drop, writing appeared on the parchment. Oddly he could understand it.

"They killed mother and father...if only I had been there, the non-magicals will pay for taking my family away..."

"Persecution is rising...the non-magicals seem to lust for the chance to lynch one of us, they always target the same ones...the elderly, the children, those who cannot defend themselves...Godric and I will change that..."

"The others and I have finally finished...Hogwarts has been completed, a joyous day that we now have a haven of safety to teach others to defend themselves and use their magic...history will not repeat itself..."

"Godric and the others...they don't understand, they have not seen the horrors...always defending non-magicals, there always seems to be a reason for the persecutions...always an excuse, they don't realize how vulnerable it will make our school..."

"We need to isolate ourselves...a closed community, opening our doors to the children of non-magicals will expose us, they don't understand...those children will betray us to the non-magicals, we cannot survive against such a vast united enemy...and Godric would, of course, defend their fear of us, defend their persecutions of us...the non-magicals will think we are kidnapping their children...they don't understand...they don't understand..."

"I cannot believe they are allowing it...and they say that I've lost my mind! Godric thinks we can live peacefully with the non-magicals...he thinks tolerance, acceptance, and justice for all would make it worth the risk but he doesn't understand...it is the non-magicals who must become tolerant of magic...it is the non-magicals who must accept us...justice for all means the persecutions cease! He doesn't understand...Ravenclaw and her intellectual interest of the non-magical children's point of view...Hufflepuff who would welcome anyone into our home...they don't understand...they don't understand..."

"The preservation of wizard-kind rests on my shoulders...I am the only one who understands...the safety of Hogwarts must be ensured...these muggles...I will not allow them to invade our haven...the persecution ends here!"