C H A P T E R 4: Welcome To The Alley Way

[Yes, the title was a reference to Welcome To The Game. Speaking of WTTG...

WARNING: Black Market. That's all I'm gonna say. Be prepared for everything related to that. And u m... Some tiny bit of smut near the end?

It's not USSR x UK without smut lmfao]

Soviet rushed around the amusement park with Bayani's little backpack and new collection of stuffies in hand. He asked several people if they saw Bayani, detailing every single thing about him but none claim to have seen him. His heart raced. He was just falling in love with the kid, and now he's lost him. Oh lord, what's Britain going to think?

Just imagining Britain's reaction is giving him an even more massive headache. He sprinted around even the outskirts of the amusement park, and there close by, he heard screaming that was being muffled at times. From the amount of times Bayani has screamed because of how horrified he was of him, he surely knew that was his kid.

" ...Говно. " He muttered under his breath as he rushed into an alleyway from which the screaming came from. And there, Soviet saw Bayani being harassed by some weird shady men. One was holding him captive with his big hand over the child's mouth and other hand keeping his two arms together tightly. The others laugh. Another one asks, "How much you reckon we can get if we sell him on the market?"

The one that seems to be the leader of this scheme ponders as he scrutinizes Bayani's body. "He's small. Underdeveloped. We ain't gonna make it big with this one. But he's pretty and pampered. Still worth a few quids. Let's see," He puts a hand under Bayani's hoodie and runs it through his body. Bayani cried as he felt so helpless. 

The hand was close to going down to Bayani's unmentionables. But luckily, Soviet has just come in time. He threw one of the larger stuffies at the one who's touching Bayani. Normally, that wouldn't hurt at all, but considering the size and aggression in the throw, it hurt quite a bit, at least enough to catch their attention. 

"Get your грязный трах  off of m y  grandson." Soviet threatens as he cracks his knuckles. Bayani couldn't be any happier grandson to ever see this bean stock-tall man that gives him nightmares at night.

"Bag the kid." The leader instructs whereas the others rushed in to attack Soviet. Meanwhile, the one who was holding Bayani and the leader helped each other to grab a sack and throw Bayani in there. 

It was a bit of a struggle for Soviet to fight them all, considering there were many of them but he still managed through. He would kill them all, but he doesn't want to traumatize Bayani even further to have him witness dead bodies in this dark alleyway with Soviet's trench coat being soaked in blood. But hey, at least he knocked them out good, even the leader and the strong one that was holding Bayani.

Some attacks with even the power of heavy stuffies and aggressively swinging Bayani's little penguin backpack.

Soviet panted as he looked down at the mess he's caused. 

He wipes the bit of blood dripping from his lips and rushes to the sack, where the boy's been wailing and squirming around. He kneels down on one knee, takes the sack and opens it wide for him. "Kid, are you alri-" He flinches a little upon Bayani suddenly rushing out and hugging him tightly, clutching onto his trench coat as he begins to soak it with his tears. Soviet could've sworn that at that moment, he was about to cry too. Adrenaline still pumped in his heart from the fight, and the panic in his soul. Oh, the panic. Britain's not the only one he's worried about. After he's hung out with the kid for the day, he's fallen in love with him. He wants to protect him with all his life. Today almost gave him a heart attack, and if he arrived too late, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself.