"Okay, (y/n) and Luka can go back to your class,"

"Are you okay?" I asked (y/n) that seemed like about to pass out.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good," she answered in an exhausting voice.

I just smiled, stood up and offered her a hand for her to get up.

"I forgot to ask you why are you late," she said.

"My sister woke me up late and my tyre popped in the middle of the rush. Can you believe it?" I explained.

She chuckled. "Maybe you should set an alarm later,"

"Yeah, you're right," I rubbed my nape.

We suddenly heard a loud sound of someone clearing their throat. We turned around, only to see Mr Tomlinson again.

"No dating before lunch. Go back to your class,"

Dang it. I was about to spend this morning with my shortcake.

"Sorry, Mr-"

"Wait, you can date after lunch?" (y/n) was just being (y/n).

Mr Tomlinson didn't answer her, instead, he just tapped his foot on the floor.

"That's a yes, I guess. Now I know why Jessica and Jake always date in the library after lunch," (y/n) casually shrugged and walked away.

I just grinned at Mr Tomlinson and excused myself before I followed (y/n) to the hallway.

-----

My class was dismissed early today, so I waited for my friends in the cafeteria as I grabbed myself today's lunch meal.

A moment later, Jessica and (y/n) came to sit with me after they grabbed their meal.

"Where's Jake?" I asked.

"He got into detention. He was sleeping during the class," Jessica sighed.

(y/n) was just quiet. She looked unhappy.

"Girl, why are you so moody today?" Jessica asked while pouring some orange juice into her glass.

(y/n) just shook her head.

"Does it because you come late this morning?" Jessica asked.

She shook her head again.

"Then? What is it? Are you feeling sick?" Jessica started to worry about her.

She placed her palm on (y/n)'s forehead. (y/n) was still shaking her head, telling her that she wasn't sick.

"Then what's wrong?" Jessica asked while looking down at her.

Was it my fault again? Did I say something this morning?

"Oh, I know! It must be Miss Nancy, huh?" Jessica predicted.

"What's up with Miss Nancy?" I asked.

"(y/n) must be emotional of that romance novel she asked us to read,"

"Kind of," (y/n) finally spoke.

Oh, it was a stupid novel's fault.

"Aww, come on. Those kinds of love stories won't happen in real life," Jessica comforted her by rubbing her back.

"Who knows? Maybe it does," (y/n) pouted.

"No, it doesn't. It's fiction, (y/n). A girl was in love with a superhero that can't reveal his identity to her. They then broke up because there's no trust between them. Seriously, there is no such thing in reality,"