RUNNING AROUND, LEAVING SCARS

Cale was bedridden for almost a week after the incident on the bathroom, he was unaware of the commotion that was happening right after he fainted in Eruhaben's arms. The golden dragon was the one who bathed him, Beacrox helped him clean the vulnerable omega.

"This..!"

Eruhaben gritted his teeth when he saw Cale's bruised arms, back, neck thighs and legs, he massaged his temples and sighed. He pulled his sleeved when, he saw how Beacrox brows twitched as he checked Cale's bond marks on the neck.

"He really did have two mates. I don't know what happened but the collar he was wearing was removed. It was supposed to restrict his heat and keep his scent in check."

Beacrox commented as he rubbed a moist towel on the marks.

*BANG!*

"CALE!"

Deruth's voice thundered in the room, he entered his son's room and smelled a bonded scent of an omega. He hurriedly ran towards his son the moment Ron informed him what happened to Cale. He ordered the Henituse Knight to assemble on the Henituse Grounds and accompany Ron as he head to the palace.

"My lord."

Beacrox called him out, the man was peeking from the bathroom door with a wet sleeve and towel on his hand. Deruth immediately entered the bathroom, the sight that welcomed him was heartbreaking, his son was floating with golden dusts and being cleaned by Eruhaben and Beacrox. He had a paler complexion than the ones where he coughed blood. The father reached towards his son's face and caressed it.

"C-Cale.. oh my God.. what happened.."

His tears flowed like a dam, he hugged his son and rubbed his shoulders. His son was crying even when asleep, and it broke his heart.

"It's fine now Cale.. Daddy is here.. Daddy will take care of everything.."

The voices in Cale's head was also comforting him, they pushed the records into playing good memories for Cale.

"Daddy will make sure those bastards will pay.."

****

Alberu shook Choi Han who was sleeping beside him, the blonde was so pale, and was trembling while screaming Choi Han's name as he wrapped a blanket on his hips. Choi Han opened his eyes, and stared at the ceiling. His vision shook when he remembered what happened.

*Pppppaaaaattttt!*

*BANGGG!* *CRASHHH!*

The door of Alberu's room went flying, Rosalyn, Mary and Hannah was glaring intensely at them.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS."

Hannah threw her sword to the bed, and a loud explosion occurred in the room, the Knight was on the rescue, they bared their swords to the heroes who exploded their Emperor's room.

Rosalyn gathered her mana and created a large ball of water in her hands, she threw it towards the Emperor who was now wearing a pajama, and Choi Han who was already wearing his pants. Both are very pale and unable to process what is happening. Mary motioned her hands as the black bone dragon ascended on the damaged room, it landed on the back of the two alphas.

*Rrroooaaaarr!*

The dragon roared, making them came to their senses.

Cale!

Mate!

Cale-nim!

Alberu and Choi Han remembered what they did, shivers went down their spines as they clearly played their mate's cries and please for them to stop.