BEFORE THE GOD AWAKENS

"What the hell happened?! You guys just got married like 3 months ago!"

Tasha shouted at his nephew and Choi Han, she was busy doing Alberu's work.

"A-aunt.."

Alberu's voice cracked as he approached his aunt, Tasha sighed and calmed down.

"Tell me what happened."

Choi Han was the one who talked.

"We were brought to this bar, with Bud. And then we, were just talking and drinking some beer that he, he prepared, and then, then, there were omegas who asked us if they could share a table, a-and then, and t-then-"

"Did you sleep with any omega?"

Tasha asked them, Alberu and Choi Han flinched and froze on the spot.

"I, we, we d-don't r-remember."

They both said in unison. Tasha banged the table, papers flew in the floor.

"Oh my god! How irresponsible! How come you guys don't know? Did they spiked your drinks?"

"Where was this bar? And where is it?"

"Answer me!"

Alberu and Choi Han flinched with the dark woman's voice. They don't know what would they answer, their lips were trembling, realizing that they don't have any information at all! Tasha rubbed her temples and sighed.

*Pppppaaattttt!*

*slam!*

"Ron! Beacrox!"

Eruhaben stepped out of the teleportation circle and stopped the Molan father and son duo. As soon as they arrive in the palace, Ron and Beacrox immediately stepped out of the teleportation circle and attacked Alberu and Choi Han, slamming them on the floor.

"Calm down, Ron, Alberu is still the emperor."

Ron let go of Alberu's neck harshly, and clicked his tongue, on the other hand, Beacrox gave Choi Han a hard punch in the gut and let him go.

"Bastard be talking batshit, you said you don't know?"

Ron said with burning eyes. Eruhaben sighed and patted Ron's back.

"Where is Glenn?"

Tasha was the one who answered the Ancient Dragon.

"He said he went to pick Bud. They recovered him from the western continent's largest graveyard. They were suspecting he was also drugged."

"What was he doing in the graveyard?"

Eruhaben asked Tasha who seems to be the only one who can provide them information as of the moment.

"Umm.."

"It's fine, tell us."

Tasha contemplated and answered while closing his eyes.

"Glenn said they found him.. naked, and was, covered in.. omega discharge."

"What?"

Eruhaben and the others was shocked, Alberu and Choi Han was also shocked and turned pale.

"Were you covered in omega discharges too?"

Eruhaben was mad, they can see it. The emperor and swordmaster's hands were trembling, they immediately kneeled towards their godfather. Loud sobs and cries was the only noise they could hear in the room, without any further questions, they knew the answer by their actions.