BEFORE THE GOD AWAKENS

Zacznij od początku

The group's expressions were cold and stoic, in order to fix the solution they have agreed to remain calm for Cale.

"This is a problem. Cale shouldn't know about this."

*Hic!* *Hic!* *Sob!* *Sob!*

Choi Han choked on his own saliva and hiccuped.

"Is, is Cale-nim alright?"

"He's not alright you punks."

"This is all your fault."

Ron and Beacrox said while clenching their weapons.

*Ooooonngggg!* *Ooooonnggggg!*

Eruhaben's communication device rang out loud. It was glowing bright blue, it was Raon. However, Lily's face appeared on the screen. She was crying.

Eruhaben-nim!

Everyone felt cold when they saw in the background that a lot of Henituse Knights with the mages activating shield isolation were frantic at Lily's back.

"What happened Young Lady?"

Lily was inside a glowing shield, she wailed like a child as she motioned the device towards the individuals lying in the bed. Raon, On, Hans, Duke Deruth, Duchess Violan, Basen, Maes and Lock were currently lying at the bed, Saint Jack who was tending them was sweating so much.

"There was a heavy rain moments ago! And then, and then, the world suddenly turned black, and then Hyung-nim! Hyung-nim went missing! The silver kitten was with him! And then, and then mother and brother with the kids they were-! What do I do, hyung-nim, mother and father-!"

*SNAP!*

Eruhaben didn't waste a second and immediately activated a teleportation circle, everyone in the room jumped towards it and reached the Duchy. The moment they stepped on Cale's room, a very strong smell of wood-like damp forest welcomed them. The scent tingle and pierced their bare skin, Eruhaben activated a shield towards the group. He gasped and immediately approached Jack who was inside his protection circle.

"Jack!"

"Eruhaben-nim! Please help me! It was Wolfsbane! It washed the entire mansion like a heavy rainfall! And! And! Young master Cale was missing! Everyone is in danger!"

Saint Jack with a very distressed face exclaimed with urgency.

"Fuck, Ron! Find Cale this instant, bring his husbands with you!"

"Beacrox, prepare potions, Rosalyn help me!" Eruhaben casted a shield on Beacrox.

"Tasha please gather everyone, please get rid of the wolfsbane. Burn the mansion! Put a shield so the steam won't affect anyone."

Eruhaben ordered, Tasha flinched, but she immediately ripped a teleportation scroll while contacting everyone. The golden dragon immediately moved the group laying in the bed to the Super Rock Villa, and activated layers of shield.

"Cale, Cale, Cale.."

"Cale-nim.."

The two alphas chanted their mate's name like a mantra while running towards the village in the Twin Island. They immediately arrived when Eruhaben ordered them. They saw Glenn assisting Bud who was walking like a zombie.

"BUD ILLIS!"

Ron shouted with horror, he can't process what is happening.

****

"It's like hitting two birds with one stone right?"

A man in his late fifties said with a cold voice, he had a bright brown hair, and was holding a cup in his right hand. He licked his lips and caressed Cale's face.

"Jour... you're finally mine."

His butler, the man in his late hundreds with a young looking appearance flinched with his lord's action.

"Make sure he is properly tended."

The Lord ordered, the butler bowed as his lord passed in front him and left the room. He looked at the door and changed his gaze to Cale.

"Isn't Jour like his cousin?"

A woman with bloody red hair and lips appeared from the shadows, she hovered the Cale who was peacefully sleeping in the bed. She poked Cale's cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"My nephew is now grown-up." The woman said while staring at Cale.

"Too bad he's gonna die."

The butler said with a vicious tone, he then growled at the woman beside Cale. The woman glared at him with killing intent.

"If you touch any strand of his hair your head will fly back to your pack, Lucio."

"Why are you mad? Isn't that what we have planned? To drag the single lifer before he became a God, he have to awaken first?"

The butler revealed his fangs, his face turned into a wolf-like, he then started to grow. He growled.

"Do not forget our agreement Thames! The hero's heart will be ours! You will take care of Choi Han as he open a gate to Earth 2 when he awakens, drag him there and kill him!"

*SLAM!*

"Bastard. Do you really think I would let you kill my Jour?"

His lord slammed him on the ground like a flatten ball.

"Jour is mine to kill. That child is mine."

He said with a large grin on his face. Hong, who was hiding himself beside Cale's baby bump almost hiccuped in fear, he tightly hold Cale's hand and prayed for their dear life.

Come fast, please, please.

WOLFSBANE:

Aconitum napellus, as monkshood or wolfsbane is a perennial herb often grown as an ornamental plant due to its attractive blue to dark purple flowers. All parts of the plant, especially the roots, contain toxins. Aconitine is the most dangerous of these toxins. It is most noted as a heart poison but is also a potent nerve poison. Ancient Romans used it as a method of execution. It is extremely dangerous.