Chapter 64: The Rumbling

Start from the beginning

Levi nod his head. "That sounds like a nice idea. I would love that, too. But where exactly?" Levi asked.

"Maybe we can build a house near the ocean." Y/N said.

Levi looked down at Y/N, his eye softened upon seeing her tearing up while her eyes are closed. "Okay. We'll build a house near the ocean and live a peaceful and happy life together." Levi said, he planted a soft kiss on Y/N's forehead. Y/N smiled and nod her head.

"We both deserve it, right? That kind of life...we deserve it." Y/N said. Her embrace to the captain tightened.

"Yes. We deserve it and we'll both make sure...that happens because we deserve it." Levi said.

At least let us have that.... Levi thought.

Their ship finally arrived at Odiha. It's already night time when they arrived at Odiha's harbor. "It's quiet. The people of Odiha must have already fled to the south. All their ships have set sail, too." Miss Kiyomi said.

"All right, then... I'd like to ask the Azumabito. Please, before the rumbling crosses those mountains." Hange said. Miss Kiyomi and one of her men nod their heads.

"Yes. We will have the flying boat in the sky no matter what it takes. So please...find a way. Save our motherland of Hizuru." Miss Kiyomi said.

Onyankopon, Jean, Reiner, Connie, Armin, Colt, Brandon, and Moblit along with the Azumabito engineers helped each other in pulling the flying boat up to the service building where the Azumabito engineers will service the flying boat. 

"Hurry up!!!" Jean said.

They are finally able to pull up the flying boat into the service building and is now emoving the big cloth covering it and the explosives that the Yeagerists tied around it. "All these stupid explosives are in the way!" Connie said.

"Let's just cut 'em off." Reiner said.

The boys agreed to what Reiner said. They were about to cut the explosives but someone stopped them.

"Wait..." The boys looked at Y/N who just arrived and carrying her vertical maneuvering equipment inside a box. "Somehow we might be able to use them...towards Eren. So don't throw it away." Y/N said.

"Huh? Towards Eren?" Reiner said.

Y/N let out a deep sigh. "I'm not sure." She said and then walked out leaving the boys in confusion.

The boys followed what Y/N said. They removed the explosives around the flying boat and kept it in pack.

Y/N went back inside their ship. She made her way to Gabi, Falco and Pieck's room. Y/N panicked a bit when she heard Falco crying, she immediately went inside the three warriors' room and became gloomy upon seeing Falco breaking down while speaking.

"Already?!...Everyone is dead! General Magath, Liberio...even my family too?!" Falco asked. 

Falco's holding his head while crying. Gabi and Pieck looked at Y/N, the two girls looked at her as if asking her to explain to Falco. Y/N pursued her lips. She walked towards Falco and sat in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Falco. The colossals have already rumbled most of the Marleyan continent." Y/N said.

Falco looked at Y/N. "Then...what should I do? What should I do from now on?! It's only us left!" Falco said.

Y/N cupped Falco's face and wiped his tears using her thumbs. Her eyes became glossy but she didn't let herself cry. Y/N let out a deep sigh and looked down. "I'm sorry. I don't know...anymore." Y/N said. Pieck, Falco and Gabi went silent. They just stared at Y/N.