Chapter 65: Win

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,904 words}

The flying boat successfully took off, thanks to Zelda and Brandon's sacrifice. Y/N forced herself to stop crying even if it's hard to do so. She's sitting beside Levi's left side and just staring at the ground while a dull expression is plastered on her face. Her eyes puffy, nose and cheeks are red because of crying. Erwin, Hange, Onyankopon and Armin are the only ones talking. Pieck is sitting on Levi's right side while Reiner is standing beside Pieck and Colt is sitting beside Reiner. Sasha, Connie, Mikasa, Jean and Moblit are sitting across from the five in front of them.

"Our fuel..." Erwin said when noticed their fuel is not full.

"Yes...we were only able to fuel it halfway." Onyankopon said.

'Will it be enough to get to Fort Salta...?" Hange asked.

Onyankopon nod his head. "I promise you I will get us there. This flying boat that Zelda and Brandon got us was their...final hope. I will get us to that base! No matter what! So please...promise me that you will stop the rumbling. No matter what it takes." Onyankopon said.

Hange, Armin and Erwin nod their head. 

"Yeah. I'm counting on you...Onyankopon." Armin said and grabbed Onaynakopon's shoulder.

Hange and Erwin looked at Armin, that moment, they saw the determined look on Armin's eyes. Levi was never wrong injecting the titan serum to Armin and Hange was never wrong in appointing Armin as the new and 15th commander of the survey corps. They know that the young blond male has the capabilities of being a leader despite of his lack in physical strenght.

Armin turned to his comrades. "Okay. Let's discuss our plan." Armin said.

His eyes landed on Y/N. Armin noticed Y/N holding her key necklace. His eyes softened when he tears dropping to Y/N's hand. "Y/N, I'm sorry but I might need your help on planning." Armin said. Levi was about to protest but Y/N  nod her head in agreement to Armin. 

Mrs. Ackerman wiped her tears and stand up. She took out a pen from her pocket, she stole it from the engineers earlier before they left Odiha's harbor. Y/n sat on the ground and started drawing how the founding titan looked like. "Is this what the founding titan you two saw looked like?" Y/N asked Levi and Pieck. Armin's sitting beside Y/N behind them are Hange and Erwin.

"Yes...though it's not as if I got a good look at it. Basically, it's a stupidly big pile of moving bones like a bug." Levi said while his arms are crossed over his chest.

"Normally, the body controlling it would be in it's nape." Pieck said.

"But we can't be sure, considering what the war hammer titan did. In other words...we don't know where Eren is." Levi said.

"Even if we don't, we could always blow the whole thing away. Just like how Armin's colossal titan flattened Liberio's navy port and left nothing behind." Y/N said. She looked at Armin who suddenly looked guilty. "Your colossal titan could do it." Y/N added.

Armin nod. "True...that would be the most effective way to do it." He said making Mikasa his squad mates looked at him with a shock expression. "But only if we've tried and failed to have a dialogue with Eren...only if that...is the only way left to stop him. It's our last resort." Armin said.

Y/N nod her head in agrement.

"I'm fine with us having a last resort. But Eren's controlling the finding titan through Zeke, right? Can't we stop the rumbling if we just went and killed Zeke?" Levi asked.

Everyone went silent, they looked at Y/N who froze on their places. Levi sighed. He didn't think of what he just said and he knows that it hurt Y/N. But what can he do? After the retaking of wall Maria, Levi's goal have been to kill Zeke because he made a promise to Erwin.