Chapter 21: The Other Two Traitors

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,033 words}

-Sixteen hours after the titans were spotted-

"What should we do? To think Rose would suddenly be breached, what options do we even have left to us? Even if we go with Eren to the damaged spot, I can't imagine it goinh well and WHY ARE WE TAKING A WALLIST PRIEST WITH US?" Armin asked and glared at minister Nick who's in between Levi and Hange.

We're now riding a wagon and on our way to Ermich district.

Me and Eren are in between Armin and Mikasa. On Eren's side is Mikasa and on my side is Armin.

"Oh! Nick and I are buddies!" Hange held Nick's shoulders as if they're really buddies. "He knew there were titans inside the walls. But he kept it a secret until now. I don't know why but he's serious about dying before he'll spill any more. Still their church  knows some sort of secret about the walls." Hange said.

Eren and I groaned. Eren stood up.

"Huh?! What the hell?!" Eren shouted at Nick. He was about to fall but Mikasa held him.

"Calm down. You're stilk tired form transforming." Mikasa said.

Hange sighed. "We could have asked some other believers. But he chose to come with us. Since the situations different now. He wants to see if he can stay true to his principles and keep silent even after seeing how things really are. He says he's going to judge with his own eyes and he's going to ask himself."

I grabbed the dagger from my booths and stood up. I grabbed Nick's collar and pointed the dagger on his neck.

He looked terrified while looking at me.

Armin tried to stop me but I ignored him.

"Tch. I thought Erwin confiscated your dagger?" Levi said but I ignored him too.

"This is all ridiculous, minister Nick. If there's something you know, tell us. How could anything be more important than keeping humanity from being wiped out?" I asked him.

"We have made a vow not to speak anythinh about the walls. I will stay true to my promise." He said and it just triggered me. I grabbed his collar even more tighter. The tip of my dagger made a small wound on his neck.

"If you really won't speak, maybe I'll just cut of your tongue. You plan on keeping your mouth shut, right? Then it's better if I just cut off that filthy tongue of yours. Or maybe I could also just shut you up for good so you  won't be bothered by us anymore. You're no use to us if you don't help.
And we can just ask another wallist priest to spill the mysteries about the walls but I doubt they'll open their mouths so maybe I'll just do the same to them. Cut off their tongues or slit their neck to shut them up for good."

Nick looked away. I let go of his collar and kept my dagger. "Useless." I said and sat on down again.

"I wonder...The minister looks like a righteous man of good judgment but on the other hand, perharps there really is something more important to him than the extinction of humanity." Hange said.

Levi hissed. "Well, I guess he's gor some guts. But I wonder about the other believers. Hard to imagine those bastards have all got the same kind of will-power. There are a lot of ways to ask a question." Levi brought out a gun from his jacket and pointed it at Nick's waist. "I may not be of much use right now but I can at least keep an eye on one minister. I would sincerely like to avoid seeing a hole thoughtlessly blown through someone's body. I believe we both do." He said while glaring at Nick.

Hange sighed. "There's no use threatening him, Levi. I did threatened him too earlier but nothing happened and Y/N here did the same and he still stayed quiet." Hange said while staring at a stone that looks like from Annie's crystal.