Chapter 12: Vision

(3,662 words)

"I'll kill you all."

I frowned when I heard what Eren said. I looked back at him and saw him creepily smiling while his eyes are half-opened. Mikasa is holding Eren while Armin is beside him.

I am infront of the trio and protecting them from the Garrison soldiers who are aiming their blades on us. There's even a cannon aiming for us and in just one signal, we'll all be blown up.

"Eren?" Armin called Eren.

"What?!" Eren sat up immediately.

"Eren!" Mikasa called him.

"Armin? Mikasa?" Eren looks surprised.

I just sighed. I'm just glad my brother is alive. But we have another problem. These Garrison soldiers who are being a pussy and threatening to kill us just because they saw Eren came out from the titan's nape and now they see him as a threat.

Is he a threat when he helped us?!

Stupid Garrison assholes.

"Eren, can you move?! Can you hear me?! Tell us everything you know! I know they'll understand!" Armin said.

"What?" Eren asked in confusion.

"Hey did you hear that? He said, "I'll kill you all!"

"Yeah, I heard it. He was talking about us?!"

"He wanted to devour us!"

I rolled my eyes. They're so stupid. I'm sure Eren was talking about the titans. He sometimes do that when he dreams.

"Trainee Jaeger! It seems that you've regained consciousness. Your present behavior constitutes treason against the human race! Your loves depend on how you answer my question!" Kitz Weilman said in a very loud voice.

Shut up. You're only being a coward. Thinking that my brother is a monster and threat to humanity when all he did was help us.

"If you attempt to deceive me or make any move, I will not hesitate to blow you apart."

"Tsk." I hissed and tighten my grip on my blades.

"I'll ask you plainly! What are you?!" Weilman asked Eren.

He's so dumb. Eren is a human that can turn into a titan. Isn't that obvious already?!

"I...I don't understand the question!" Eren said.

"Do I look like a fool, you monster?! Play dumb again and I'll blow you to smithereens in an instant! You won't have time to change into a titan! Everyone saw it! The moment you came out of that titan's carcass! Right now, wall Rose is being breached by titans of an unknown type, like you! Even if you are part of a trainee squad honored by the king, even if you wretches are royally recognized trainee soldiers, it's appropriate to eliminate you before you can become dangerous! I know I'm right!" Weilman said.

So what?

"The armored titan that destroyed wall Maria could appear again, even now! Humanity is on the brink of extinction! We cannot allow ourselves to fail as we did five years ago! Do you understand me?! We can't afford to spend any more time or troops on you bastards! I'll blow you to pieces wuthout batting an eye!"

This Weilman is so noisy.

"They are clearly defiant. And I doubt we'll get any useful information out of them, sir. So as you say, they're a waste of our soldiers and time." Rico said. I glared at her.