Finding out

First Aid's P.O.V(point of view)

This is bad! How could I've missed it?! I must have overlooked it..... But how?! This is something that has never happened in my long life." So, how am I Doc?" Asked the mostly white wolf as I sighed and look away." It's that bad huh? Maybe it's time we told Ratchet. Maybe he can help." I heard the wolf say but I just closed my eyes." 'Jack you know I can't." I said as he nods softly." Ah... Scared of his reaction. I see I can deal with him later. We have to tell him before it's too late 'Aid." I sighed and nodded." You know he won't like that we kept this from him for this long." I said as I called Ratchet into the Med-Bay." Yeah, I know. Just bare with me on this one." I heard the doors swoosh open and Ratchet walks in." This better be good FirstAid. I was in the middle of a nap." Ratchet snapped at me but then turned towards his mate." Wheeljack?! What's wrong? Why are you here?! You better not be injured!" I've never seen Ratchet this protective over Wheelack since the very first time I started this job." Ratch, we have to talk." Oh no. I don't like the way Ratchet is looking! This was a terrible idea!" What is it Jackie?" Let the pain begin. I still think this was a terrible idea. Oh now I sound like RedAlert!! " I've been sick for some time now and... and it got worst.FirstAid still haven't told me how long I have because I wanted to wait until you came so you could know as well." I've never since Ratchet look so small in a while." What are you saying? Jack please don't tell me your going to die! You know this will break my heart. I love you." I saw the unshed tears in his eyes and I just couldn't take it no more. This was too much for me to handle in one day! So I turned to pretend like I was doing something else to take my mind away from the mates." I don't know Ratch, I'm really lost at this point." I heard that when a mate becomes lost, they tend to just take their own life to spare their mate or mates the heartache and pain." He only have a month to live. I'm still working on the cure for the virus. I'm sorry Ratchet." I saw him hold Wheeljack tighter and all I could be was sorry.