Table of contents

1. Don't Make A Sound [M] by demondreaming.

summary:
Rosé always kisses you in the dark, fingers tight in your hair, hips hard against yours. And neither of you ever make a sound. But what's so bad about the light?

2. Everywhere but your lips [M] by demondreaming.

summary:
Jennie's kissed you everywhere. Everywhere but your lips.

3. Birthday present [M] by demondreaming.

summary:
It's Jennie's birthday! And Rosé, being the sullen girlfriend she is, has thrown her a birthday party, albeit with a monotone cry of 'surprise'. But Jennie has her own gift to give.

4. Alphas[M] by Harper Bliss.

5. Best laid often go awry by anfelffxmaniac.

Summary:

In theory, it seems perfect, so when Jennie comes up with the idea, on a lazy Sunday evening, you don't need a lot of convincing to agree.

6. Mother's day by firebird_18.

summary:

Chaeyoung brings Jennie breakfast in bed for mothers day.

7. I chase the sun (it chase me) by geralehane.

summary:
Falling in bed with Jennie is as easy as falling in love with her, but it is infinitely less terrifying. Rosé doesn't need to be good; doesn't need to feel her heart again after living without it for so long.

Jennie is calm through all of Rosé's storms, and Rosé never knows about the scars she leaves.

8. Hot mess [M] by dreamsaremywords.

summary:
When Rosé's parents force her to attend a dinner with them involving a blind date with a colleague's son despite the fact that she's a raging lesbian, her roommate Jennie offers to come with her as a buffer, maybe even flirt a little with the son to take the heat off Rosé. It doesn't exactly go as planned. You could say it's a hot mess, even.

9. Into the wild by dreamsaremywords.

summary:
Jennie works at her aunt's ranch every summer and has a simple job: watch the house. Then Chaeyoung Park, a spoiled rich girl, drives her car straight into that house. Now Chaeyoung has to work at the ranch to pay off her debt, and they both spend far too much time bickering to cover up the fact that they can't take their eyes off each other.

10. Be Mine by theproseofnight.

Summary:
Jennie has a secret admirer. Chaeyoung is unhappy about it.

11. Little white lie by almostafantasia.

summary:
Jennie has the perfect winter date planned out - ice skating in the park followed by hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows - but it doesn't quite go as expected when she realises that Roseanne has neglected to mention that she spent her youth as a competitive figure skater, while Jennie can barely stay upright on the ice.

12. The Art of falling by oh_hey_tae

summary:

The first time Chaeyoung falls for Jennie, it's her first year of high school and they're in the lunchroom.

14. Get it done by leftfoodtrapped AO3

Summary:
Rosé has piercings and Jennie wants to play with them.

15. let's be friends so we can make out by dollfacerobot on ao3

Summary:
Jennie Kim appears out of nowhere and takes everything that Roseanne never wanted anyway. Roseanne decides to push back.

16. How time have changed by corvuscorvidae on ao3.

summary:
Roseanne makes an offhanded comment in an interview about having a crush on the girl she hated in high school, and things spiral from there.