ix. all valley tournament.

Start from the beginning

"It's karate time!" The host riled up the audience.

During Robby's first battle, Chuck expression was almost as if he terrified for him yet rooting for him.

When Robby won, Daniel and DJ had jumped up and clapped for him.

During all the Cobra Kai's battles, Chuck didn't really seems to care for it. He knew they would win regardless because they're attacked first because that was Johnny's way of fighting, strike first, no mercy.

"There can be only one true winner, and he is standing on this stage right now." The host told.

"Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated?" The host asked.

He didn't have many applause, but he a had a huge supporter. DJ shook up, "Go, Robby!"

As Robby lifted from his bow, he had a smile on his face.

"All right! First up Stone vs Diaz!"

The fight was very tense, Mama Diaz scared while Mama Stone was giving out all sort of moves for her son to use against Miguel. But in the end, Miguel still had beat Tanner Stone.

Everyone cheered for him, happy for him.

"Next up, Hawk versus Keene."

Chuck watched as his friend and his best-friend fought, it was hard to watch because these are two of the three people he's actually close with outside of this whole karate world.

After watching Robby lose the first round, Daniel stood up to encourage him. "Remember what you learned, Robby!"

Which obviously did some work because he won the second round against Hawk.

DJ stood up, "Yeah, Robby!"

Nobody knew the tension on the stage or the words being exchanged between the enemies but whatever it was, it pissed off Hawk because he kicked Robby.

As he watched Robby get taken to the back, Chuck was starting to question himself but one thing he knew for sure was that quitting Cobra Kai was for the best.

There was a slight knock on a door, Daniel turned around and Robby to look behind him to see who it was. Chuck.

"Hi." Chuck waved.

"I'll leave you two, see you out there." Daniel walked to the door.

Chuck waited until he heard the door shut behind Daniel.

"I know I'm the last person you probably want to talk to right now but I had to make sure you were okay." Chuck explained, "Are you... okay?"

Robby nodded, "Just a dislocated shoulder bone."

"That sound rough." Chuck walked toward him, "I just wanted to take the opportunity and come out and say that I'm sorry, I'm really am. But I had no choice, okay? I didn't know your father was running Cobra Kai. I didn't know how to tell you I was taking self defense classes. I didn't know how to tell my best-friend that I've been... is being abused by my father. I didn't know how to tell you, okay? I couldn't tell you. I just couldn't."