What you're looking for?

.......................... YOU..............................

As I was at my desk while watching the surroundings, you entered slowly by the front door of my art gallery, our eyes met for a second and my heart started to beat faster than usual. All of this art, but you stand there like a human statue filled by beauty of which I can't get enough. Every piece of your person made me flustered. You waved your hand in front of me.

« Uhm hello? Are you still mentally there? »

I blinked a few times before returning from my blank mind, I plastered immediately a smile on my face.

« Oh sorry, what were you looking for? »
« Art, modern art, and I do have a question, Have you got  any of Van Gogh's paintings? »

You like Van gogh? It's definitely destiny.

« Yes sure, follow me. » You smiled in return instantly, making my heart pound even more. As i was walking by your side, your tiny feet stopped past me as you saw a medium-sized "Starry Night"canvas on the wall. I went to you, it was the time for me to show some cultivated skills to impress you.

« I think you like this one right? »
« Yes I do a lot ! It's one of my favorites. »
«Starry night was made with oil paint, and his inspiration came from the view he had from his
window at his stay in the asylum. It is reported in the letter he had written to his brother, that he watched by this window until dawn to observe the night decorated by universe's stars, more than enough to fill his need of inspiration that night. And you know what's funny? It's
about mortality. »

I watched your every moves while explaining every details i know about this work of art. The  way you tie your hair into a losen bun; your cute pink lips that i could devour, and when you parted them away to grin at me it felt like my chest would explode . Anything you were doing was cute but at the same time, sexy.

"It's crazy how you remember everything."

Thank you I learnt for years, it's literally my job.

"Taehyung you're surprising. How many things do you know?"

A lot. But wait a damn minute,

"I did my best. But how do you know my name?"

How do you know ? I'm supposed to be the one who know every information.

"It's written on your badge."

And now you know my name. But I don't know yours, yet.

"Oh right, nice to meet you if you have any questions i'm at your disponibility."

You just beamed at me and carried on  sautering around each painting. Until, you left without saying anything.

Hopefully one day, I'll see you again.

.......................
A.N: hey thank you for reading the first part, I hope to improve for next chapters and to create bigger chapters than this one,

have a good day. byye 💜