Part 5-:LA

Nov/15

Ji-yeong's pov

I knocked the door, no one answered.

The door was opened.

And I entered and saw

*Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉👏🏻👏🏻*

It was confetti bomb which flew over me Y/N said me congratulations.

And Hae-soo came & hugged me.

I then said.

Me -: What's the occasion

Hae-soo -: WE ARE GOING TO MARRY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!🎉🎉

I was so shocked for a second then someone carried me by their arms and obviously it was Hae-soo.

Me -: oh my god Hae-soo leave me. Hae-soo ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hae-soo -: ok ok ok!!!!

Then he leaved me and in embarrassment I buried my face in Hae-soo's chest.

Y/N -: Congo unnie 🎉🎉🎉

Me -: Thank u 😊

Mom -: Congratulations yeong 🎉🎉

Me -: Thank u aun- mom😊

They were shocked to listen but then I said.

Me -: Can't u be my mom aunty

Her eyes welled up with tears. I hugged her and said.

Me -: C'mon mom cheer up aren't u happy that we are gonna marry soon.

Mom -: I-I'm happy

Y/N -: C'mon mom don't disturb the happy mood C'mon cheer up.

She wiped off her tears and I decided to move with Hae-soo tomorrow so I'll be here forever.

Y/N pov

Yes, I was a part of this surprise means Idk that the surprise was this I thought it was something else and I even didn't knew the time.

And yes, tomorrow unnie is gonna move here and maybe after two days of marriage they will move to their dream house.

And it is this between the woods and sea. Uh I mean in the right hand hand side of u pass the road and go that side there is forest and it's best place for hiking. If u see in the left side but don't go 😜😁😆 just kidding there is a sea.

 If u see in the left side but don't go 😜😁😆 just kidding there is a sea