Bullies

BAKUGO POV

After just a few days, {y/n} had beat the whole class in combat, including me. It was pretty insane if I'm being honest. Her fighting skills are immaculate.

This morning, we decided to walk to school together. I knocked on her door (her house was only a block down from mine) and we made our way to UA.

"What's up Bakubro and {y/n}!"

"Hey Kiri!" she signed.

"Morning shitty hair." I signed.

"Today we're going to just do some more combat training, since i don't feel like teaching." Aizawa said whilst signing for me and {y/n}

When we got outside, {y/n} asked if I wanted to spar, and I nodded.

We got into our positions and she quickly lifted herself up on a platform of ice. The side of her shirt flapped up just a bit, revealing at least 5 huge scars along her abdomen. As soon as the shirt went up. It was down, and the ice was gone.

"What the hell was that?" I signed

She ran into the building crying. I followed her inside.

I found her in the girls bathroom, crying. I knocked on the stall door that wasn't locked, and slowly inched open when I knocked. {y/n} was curled in the corner, crying. I sat down next to her, giving her a "what's wrong?" look. As she signed the story, my eyes grew wider and wider. ⋆

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

It happened in 3rd grade, after class.

"HAHA, you? Be a hero? NEVER!" her classmate, Brady, had said. "You're a weak, deaf IDIOT!" he screamed, hitting her with his quirk (being able to burn people's skin).

"OW!" she screamed, stumbling back. Her skin started to blister and and bleed, and when she touched it, it was excruciating. She ran outside, trying to run home. Brady and his friends followed her

"Where do you think you're going? We're not done yet."

He gestured at one of his goons to get her back with his quirk. She flew back and hit the concrete.

"Wanna-be." he said, kicking her in the face.

They kicked her until she could barely blink. So she lay there, just staring up at the sun, body covered with 3rd and 4th degree burns, and a bunch of broken ribs and a broken leg. She gurgled up blood and coughed it out.
The last thing she remembered was ambulance sirens blaring. She was in the hospital for a long time, and she left with 30 scars (she counted them).

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

"Holy shit. That's horrible." I signed.

"Meh. The only bad part about it now is that I have all these fucking scars." She said as she half flipped her shirt up, then her sleeves, then her pant legs.

I touched one of them gently.

"I think, that they're a part of you. They're beautiful." I said out loud.

I blushed a bright red.

"I- um- sorry?" I signed.

"Thanks Katsu." she said. I've never seen her talk before. It's pretty cool that we can read lips though.