Drum Vibrations

Tiny time skip back to class

"Holy crap, she took out Todoroki?!" Denki said in shock.

Todoroki sat at his desk in defeat. Meanwhile, almost everybody was crowding around {y/n}.

"How did you do it?!"

"You're amazing!"

"Holy shit!"

"I um, just used my quirk?" she signed at the excited crowd.

As soon as she pushed through the sudden deluge of classmates, {y/n} made her way over to Bakugo.

"Got a little fan club?" he signed with a chuckle.

"I guess. I don't know why everybody is so shocked."

"Because nobody has ever been able to beat him. His dad's Endeavour."

"Holy shit, really!?"

"Yeah. You have a lot of talent. Don't doubt it. So uh, what's your uh, phone number?"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Yo. U wanna come over?" Bakugo texted.

"Sure. Whats ur address?"

"146 Peterson Street."

"K omw."

When {y/n} arrived and knocked on the door, a blond spiky haired woman appeared in the doorway.

"So you're one of Katsuki's friends? Great good amazing! Come in come in!"

{Y/n} only caught the last part. She was talking way to fast to read lips.

"Let me go get him."

She then proceeded to kick the wall. {Y/n}, feelings the vibrations, had a feeling this was supposed to "call him down".

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU OLD HAG?!" Bakugo came stomping downstairs, stopping when he saw {y/n}

"Oh hey {y/n}. You can come up to my room." he signed from the bottom step.

As soon as she entered his room, there was this intense yet comforting vibe. Maybe it was just him. There were band posters all over the walls and a drum set in the corner.

"Sick drums. Mind if I try?" {y/n} asked, to which Bakugo nodded.

"Thanks Katsu!" she signed

"Who the fuck is Katsu?"

"You. It's your new nickname."

Bakugo could feel the pink dusting his cheeks. As soon as {y/n} walked over to the drum set, she played perfectly. He couldn't hear the drums obviously, but the vibrations were heavenly. How many talents did this girl have, and how much more will Bakugo blush? (a LOT more)