-Chapter 18-

"What happened to you leaving?! And what happened to you admitting your feelings for me...was that all a fucking lie?"

"I was about to leave, when Malfoy asked me to be his partner."

"She chose me because you fucked my girlfriend Riddle, so get over it."

"You know, Malfoy. I'ma kick your ass."

"Your gonna kick my ass?" Draco said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I am, i'm going to show Y/N that you're no better than me."

Draco bit his lip. 

"Oh what, is big mouth speechless for once?"

Draco looked at Mattheo.

"Oh come on Malfoy, you were acting all big in front of Y/N just a second ago. Where has that side gone?"

"Watch your mouth, Riddle."

"Or what?"

"Otherwise ill beat the shit out of you." Draco growled. 

"Here is it! The inconsiderate asshole i've been waiting for."

Draco stood up. "You need to shut the fuck up and stop sounding like a jealous little asshole."

"You and I both know Y/N would never love you so why don't you stop pretending?"

"You messed it up for yourself in the first place! You fucked my girlfriend!"

"YEAH? WELL YOU TOOK HER AWAY! BUT I LOVE HER!"

Y/N raised an eyebrow and raised her hand. "Me or Parkinson?"

"YOU DON'T LOVE HER! LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TREAT HER! YOU HURT EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH!"

"You're not any better, Malfoy."

"Maybe she makes you feel good about your miserable life. But you don't love them...I can treat them way better than you."

"You know Draco, I always win..."