-Chapter 10-

"Oh i'm crazy? You haven't seen nothing yet."

Mattheo gave a look to Blaise. 

"This is pathetic." Draco said, crossing his arms.

"I don't think anyone has asked for your opinion Malfoy."

"I think there's been enough fucking drama for the night, let's go." Blaise said.

"You can go." Mattheo said. Blaise nodded and walked away.

Malfoy and Riddle watched as Pansy and Y/N threw insults at each other. All of a sudden, Dumbledore appeared. 

"What's going on here?" 

Mattheo jumped up. "Uh-um nothing."

"You sure about that boy? Seems like two young ladies are yelling at each other."

"I mean they hate each other. How else would you express it?"

Dumbledore shook his head. "Hate can also mean love. Maybe not in all cases, but in most."

Draco shook his head. "No it can't."

Dumbledore winked at Draco. "Oh I know the drama, don't worry. I think its time you all go to your dorms."

All the student's had noticed Dumbledore. And they were no silent. Expect Pansy and Y/N.

"Y/N Potter and Pansy Parkinson! Quit bickering at each other, go to your dorms, all of you!"

They all start walking toward their dorms. Mattheo winked at Y/N. She gave the middle finger in return and he smiled.