-Chapter 14-

Y/N sighs and starts walking up to the astronomy tower. She found Pansy and Mattheo making out.

Suddenly Balise appeared. "So when in the fuck did this happen?"

"And since when did you give a fuck about I get with." Mattheo said.

Y/N hid in the shadows, listening.

Blaise smiled. "Wow Mattheo you must be proud, your kissing the girl I kissed just uh yesterday."

"No need for the sarcasm Blaise." Pansy said.

"Blaise relax, Y/N doesn't need to know, nor does Malfoy. They don't really have a say anyway."

Y/N started laughing and they all looked at her. "Aw Theo, your such a idiot. We do have a say, and once I tell Malfoy hes gonna kill you." She said, walking away.

"Y/N?" He asked. 

Draco was walking up to the astronomy tower when he saw Y/N running to her room. Confused he kept walking the stairs. Then he saw Mattheo, Pansy, and Blaise. 

Malfoy rolled his eyes. "You better go fucking apologize now Riddle or I will beat the shit out of you." 

"FUCK YOU MALFOY!" Mattheo said, throwing a chair at him.

Theo ran down the stairs and found Y/N. 

"Hey Y/N...I uh...."

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Are you...?"

"What? Am I okay? Never better you son of a bitch."

"Were you just crying?"

"I'M A HUMAN YOU DUMBASS WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO YOU?"

"I-i'm sorry."