-Chapter 15-

"NO! You don't just get to come in here and apologize and think everything is gonna go back to normal and that everything is gonna be okay!"

"I know but Y/N let me-"

"Let you explain? What is there to explain? That you got pissed off with me so you went and made out with Parkinson in front of me?!"

He sat down. "Are you jealous?" He asked.

"That's not the point! The point is that you chose to make out with someone who decided humiliated me." Y/N said getting up and grabbing a bag. 

"What are you doing?"

"I'm packing because I need to get the fuck away from this place...away from Pansy and Blaise and Malfoy and especially you! I should've listened to Harry!" She said, tears in her eyes. "I've held it in for too fucking long, trying to act like I don't give a fuck about anything. But no one can hide it."

"Y/N...you don't need to leave. Just talk to me...i'm your best friend."

"YOU WERE. I LEFT HARRY, RON, AND HERMIONE FOR YOU! AND ALL YOU DO BACK IS MAKE OUT WITH THAT LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER WHO THINKS SHE OWNS THE PLACE!"

Mattheo sat there in silence. 

Y/N went on. "You were my best friend. You were the only I thought wouldn't hurt me at all. When you walked away, I knew I was in love with you. But then I also realized real quick-"

"LISTEN TO ME Y/N! I'm so sorry...But you know how much I care about you...we can make this work...I promise. I-I love you."

Y/N grabs his face and kisses him. "Goodbye Theo."