Chapter 14 ~ introductions

Wanda's POV
"Nat was right. This soulmate thing does make you really jealous," The one named Sara said.
I flashed my powers at her and her girlfriend. I believe her name was Aeva or Ava      Jumped in front of her to protect her. 
"Don't worry, Madam Time lady. I won't hurt her. She knows this," I said, my Sokovian accent slipping through. As I said the last part, Ava looked to Sara, who nodded in agreement.
"So, you wanted to know how we knew Luna?" The one Who spoke in German asked. "I would, but first we should do a few introductions because I only know the name of my people and Blondies one, two, and three. Missing the name of numbers four and 5 tho."
"Ok. I will start. I'm Lena Luthor, the Best Friend of Luna other than Miss Romanoff. To my left are my friends Alex and Kara Danvers. Kara is Supergirl, and Alex is a badass. Alex is married to the lovely woman next to her who is Guardian," Lena said.
"I'm Nia Nal. I am a superhero named Dreamer. This is my boyfriend, Brainy. He's a twelfth-level intellect," Nia said energetically.
"J'onn J'onzz Ma'am. A green Martian. This is M'gann, a white martian," The man I dubbed uptight said.
"Hold up, Martian?" Natasha asks, confused.
"Yes, J'onn and M'gann are Martians. I am a Kryptonian, and Nia is Half Naltorian," Kara said.
"Any other aliens?" I ask.
"Yes. Brainy is a Coluan. He's basically an organic computer," Alex said.
"Ok. That's cool, gonna be honest. Natasha and the Avengers fought the Chitauri army and survived," I said casually.
"You fought the Chitauri? That's soo cool! Most who fought them die. Krypton almost was massacred cause of them. Luckily Kryptonians are kinda born geniuses, and I was able to help my dad fend them off," Kara said.
"Ok, next group of introductions. Let's go with the group with Sara and Ava," Nat said.
"I'm Sara Lance, captain of a time-traveling spaceship. This is my crew. We have Nate Heywood, Amyah Jiwe, Zari Tomaz. John Constantine, Ray Palmer, and his wife, Nora Darhk. Jefferson "Jax" Jackson and Martain Stein. Mick Rory and Leonard Snart. Lastly, Mona Wu," Sara said.
"Hi, I'm Nate. I can turn into Steel. And my superhero name is Steel."
"I'm Amya Jiwe. The necklace I have on allows me to use the powers of different animals. I go by Vixen."
"I'm Zari Tomaz. I have a totem that lets me bend the wind to my will. I have no superhero name."
"John. I can do magic."
"Hi. I am Ray. I created a suit that can shrink me to the size of an atom."
"So another Ant-Man. Got it," Tony said. Only to be hit by Pepper.
"I am Nora Darhk. Like John, I can do magic. But the fun fact is I was possessed by a demon that my dad took that eventually killed him. We then murdered said demon with a giant Bebo."
"Okayyyy. I am Jax, and this is the professor. Together we create a superhero called Firestorm."
"I'm Mick. I like fire. I go by Heatwave."
"I'm Leonard Snart. I go by Captain Cold."
"Hi. I'm Mona. I'm a Hawaiian werewolf."
"Hawaiian werewolf?" We all ask other than her team.
"Long sad story I don't wanna get into."
"Understandable. Now Unknown team Arrow members."
"Hi, I'm Felicity Smoak. Oliver's wife. I go by overwatch cause I work the computers and make sure everyone is safe."
"Imma nickname you HVIS," Tony said.
"Tony, stop."
"I'm John Diggle. I am Spartan. I don't have any powers."
"Lyla Diggle. John's wife. I run a government agency known as Argus."
"Dinah Drake. Police captain with vocal projection powers that I use to be a vigilante known as Black Canary."
"I'm Rene Ramirez. I go by Wild Dog."
"Laurel Lance From Earth 2. Technically, Sara's Sister. I have the same powers as Dinah and go by Black Siren."
"Thea Queen. Ollie's Kid sister. I go by Speedy."
"Roy Harper. Thea's boyfriend. Me, her, and Sara have all been resurrected."
"Plot twist."
"Tony, for fucks sake, shut up. This isn't a movie."