Chapter 13 ~ Intervention

Luna POV

(Three weeks later on Lian Yu)

I am sitting in the cave with Slade. Slade is staring at the ceiling while I sketch the cave bit by bit. You tend to get bored when you trap yourself on an island. I have only been in control for a week. For the past two, Asena and Slade have been talking. Asena acts slightly like a dissociative Identity. Anything that I cannot handle, she will make it so that I don't know about it.

All of a sudden, I hear a portal.

"What do you want, blondie? Or should I say, 'Dad'?" I say in a joking tone like always.

"You still tease him about that?" Slade asks.

"Of course I do. The two of us met when he was in his 'I'm a Billionaire playboy who is most likely never to settle down' phase," I say with a smirk. "Now, look at him. Married with a kid. Never thought I would see the day."

I finally finish the cave sketch and turn around to face our guests?

All of a sudden, Asena takes over.

Asena POV

"She's not ready, Natalia," I tell her.

"She never will be, Asena. Not if you keep her hidden."

I stood up and walked toward Nat. Slight rage in my eyes.

"Hydra didn't make Luna a wolf. She always was one. They took away something instead. The mate protection clause. The thing that prohibits us from attacking our soulmates! We hurt Wanda. And you want us to act as if nothing happened."

While talking, I got closer to Natalia. "It doesn't work like that. What happens instead is the mentality of both wolf and human slowly crumbles. We feel so much guilt that it overpowers any other feeling. It feels like someone is ripping holes into our hearts, but when we look to see who's doing it, all we see is our own reflection."

In her eyes, I saw sympathy and pity.

"Tell Wanda I'm sorry, but we can't come back yet."

A person I hadn't seen yet voiced their opinion.

"Why not tell me yourself?"

Slowly I turned toward the one I had longed and yearned for. The one I hurt.

"Why didn't you tell me how much it affected you, Моя любовь?" She asked while trying to walk closer. For every step she took forward, I took one back. Soon she got the point.

"Because. This is my burden, Моя королева." One step toward the portal.

"I hurt you." Two steps.

"My claws left the scar on your shoulder." Four steps.

"I am the monster that lives under the bed." Six.

"The one that you should fear." Eight.

"But instead, you invited the monster into your bed." Ten.

"You should have left me under the bed, Моя королева." She was now in the portal. We both had tears in our eyes. "When I am better, I will come back. But this isn't that time, Wanda."

I cupped her face in my hands and wiped the tears from her cheek. She leaned her head further into my hand. "I love you, Wanda. But right now, I don't trust myself around you. So please let me do this on my own."

She let out an annoyed sigh.

"Do you have to stay?" She asked, looking into my eyes while putting her hand over the hand I had placed on her cheek. "I do. But just know. я всегда буду любить тебя." (I will always love you.) (And IIIIIIIIIIIIIII Will always LOOOOVE YOU) Sorry.

After those words were said, I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. Wanda tried her damndest to persuade me to go home with her with that kiss. Had I not pulled away, she probably would have.

But with that kiss, she brought Luna back to the surface and pushed me back.

Luna POV.

When the kiss was over, I walked through the portal and into team Arrow's base. Inside of said base was, of course, Ollie, Curtis, Wild Dog, Dinah, and Felicity. But with them was also Roy, Thea, The Legends, The Super Friends + Lena, and My mom.

"Hey, guys. I guess you are all here to convince me to come home, yeah?"

"Or say good luck if you choose not to," Lena says while giving me a hug.

"Sei du selbst, Luthor. Lassen Sie den Nachnamen nicht Ihren Weg bestimmen." (Be yourself, Luthor. Don't let the last name determine your path.)

"Okay, Luna. Sie tun, was Sie tun müssen, um zu uns zurückzukehren," Lena Replied with tears in her eyes. (Okay, Luna. You do what you have to do to get back to us.)

She finally let go of me, and I saw the others in line to give me hugs. Kara was next. "Danvers, You break my back again, imma hit you."

"It was one time!" She said with joking anger. "Yeah, and it Hurt!" I said back. We then laughed it out and gave each other hugs. To be silly, I used my werewolf strength to give a little squeeze.

"The giraffe got stronger," Kara said with a smile.

"Ok, just because I'm taller than you doesn't mean you need to call me a giraffe." Since I was annoyed, I flashed my blue eyes at the group.

"How did you do that?" Someone I didn't know asked.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Ava, Ava Sharpe. Sara's girlfriend."

"Go, Lance! Little dressed up tho. Do you not have casual outfits? I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just confused."

"She's technically at work. She's the head of the Time Bureau," Sara proudly said while nudging Ava in the sides.

"ما هذا بحق الجحيم؟" (What the fuck is that? - in Arabic.) Luna is fluent in many languages due to Hydra and the Red room.

"في الأساس ، شخص ما يصلح الفوضى التي تسببها الأساطير." (Basically, someone fixes the chaos that myths cause) I put legends but eh. It works.

Half an hour later, I have given everyone but Ollie a hug.

"Bring it in, Ollie."

In his ear, Asena quickly says this. "Don't bring them back here." We then take the portal maker and shove Ollie through while closing it.

Then we drop and crush the portal remote.

Wanda's Pov

"What just happened, Oliver?" Nat yells.

She had pushed Oliver into the wall.

"Nat, let it go."

"No, we had a plan. She wasn't supposed to stay!" Nat said. "So why did you let her go?"

"I wasn't going to. Asena was in control when she said goodbye. She pushed on the pressure points that paralyze, then she told me not to bring you guys back," Oliver said.

"Good. We need to let her do this on her own," I said. Apparently, this surprised everyone. "She won't feel confident in being around us if we force her to do it our way."

"Wanda's right. I wasn't going to force her to stay anyway," Lena said.

"How do you guys know Luna?" I asked all of the people around me. "Not including Team arrow. I already know how you know Luna, Blondie."

"Really? I only recently got Luna to stop calling me that!" Oliver said, very blatantly annoyed.