They all started to have a party, not noticing the humans looking at them with wide eyes and jaw dropped to the floor.

Seung was just sitting at the other chair making byul jump.

"Yow."

Seung salutes as the others gasped.

"Sh-Shuhua?"

Soojin stood up from her chair, Shuhua turned around.

"Soojin!"

Shuhua smiled brightly as she rushed towards the older girl and hugged her tightly.

"WHAT!? SHE CAN TOUCH HER!?"

Byul screamed as Yongsun face palms.

Soojin cried as she hugged the Younger back, feeling the bandages on the girls arms and neck.

"I'm sorry I left you..."

"I understand Jinjin-ah..."

Shuhua smiled as she patted Soojin's head.

"Irene?"

"Hello Wendy."

Irene smiled.

"Take care of her for me, yeah?"

Irene gestured Her hand towards Brielle who was smiling brightly with Wheein.

Wendy nodded.

"I will..."

Time Skip driving past their old school

"Now would you look at that..."

Shuhua sighed.

Byul was now the one driving with Yongsun at the front seat.

Hwasa and Wheein cuddled together with Brielle and Wendy chatting away.

The ghost were having a blast as Soojin tells them how Shuhua was so whipped for her.

The poor pale pup was already looking like a freshly picked tomato from the garden as she was smoking too.

Irene comforts the poor girl as Rin teases her.

"Rin Unnie! Stop being mean to me!"

Shuhua hides her face on Irene's chest as Irene hugs her.

"You look like her mother..."

Soojin blurted out as she saw how Shuhua had a bit of Irene's features.

"Don't they? The campus back then always grabs Shuhua mistaking her as Irene."

"Oh don't you dare remind me of my crazy admires... Sheesh they were a pain In the ass."

Irene rolled her eyes.

They laughed.

"I remembered when Shuhua broke the guys nose because he wouldn't give the plushie to Brielle Unnie and the game was a scam."

Tzuyu said as Rin laughed remembering how Shuhua immediately grabbed the plushie to run away with Brielle.

"How sweet of you Shuhua."

Soojin smiles at Shuhua who was looking down shyly with a pout on her lips.

"By the way, did I mention when Shuhua literally smacked Soobin at the head with her bamboo sword?"

Soojin asked as the others wanted to know why the fuck did Shuhua did that.

"He was too close with Rin Unnie for my liking! He deserves it!"