Chapter 1

AN: I do not own Power Rangers Samurai or Super Samurai in any way! I have snaked a few Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew stuff in there so please take note that I don't own that show either, but if I did, I would've completely finished the English dub instead of stopping it half way through the series! Some characters that are in the story are of my own creation and belong to me! (I sound really rude saying that but I don't mean to....sorry) This story is made for entertainment purposes only and has no intentions of harming or offending anyone in any way (hopefully) If you are offended at any point in this book, then please tell me so I can fix it straight away for you! But anyways please enjoy the story! (Btw this story is going to have a lot of brother and sister lovey dovey moments so yeah...)

It was a cold and frosty Wednesday morning at the Shiba house and the Samurai Rangers were all training exceptionally hard. Jayden Shiba's little sister, Jessica, was meant to be training with them since she didn't have to do P.E at school, yet she was still in bed sleeping. The Shiba siblings mother was an element bearer, which was also known as a Mew, who could infuse her DNA with an iriomote wild cat. Their mother would be able to inhabit all elemental powers, like the Rangers elements, and use them to fight along side other women who could inherit the powers, but the only problem with this was that in the past, the Mew's had a cold and harsh relationship with the Samurai Rangers.

Jessica was the only child in her family that gained the control of the powers and thought it would have been best to keep that to herself, afraid of what the Rangers would actually do if they ever found out. She was able to meet the four other girls that had the powers from their parents. Kim, who can control of the wind and the DNA of the rare blue lorikeet, Lia, who can control water and the DNA of the black finless porpoise, Avalon who has the DNA of golden lion tamarian/monkey and can control the earth, and Zoey, who controls fire and has the DNA of the gray wolf. Jessica was able to transform into her team mates forms if her bond with them and their power was strong enough.

Jessica was able to inherit all these elements too, thanks to her mother, so she would always watched the Rangers when they practiced their symbol power or something like that. She wasn't the type to spy on people, but after all the things she has read in the archives about the Mew's and the chemistry between the two teams, she thought she kind of needed to.

Jayden silently snuck into his sisters room, hoping that she was awake so he could scold her for not being out of bed in time. Fortunately for Jessica, she was still sleeping.

"Jess? Wake up." Jayden said softly as he shook her awake.

"Hm? Five more minutes, I'm almost done." She mumbled as she turned away from him. Jayden grabbed Jessica's mattress before lifting it to a 30 degree angle, making Jessica slide and tumble off her bed.

"Ow! Why would you do that?!" Jessica cried as she tried to throw a pillow at her brother, but missed and accidentally hit a glass of water that was on her bedside table making it fall and smash on the ground.

"Third cup this week, thats a new record." Jayden smirked as he helped Jessica to her feet. Jessica only glared at him, mostly because she didn't have any other comeback, but she was tempted to water whip him acorss the face.

"Mentor isn't going to like it." Jessica frowned as she cleaned up the broken pieces of glass that were on the floor.

"Don't worrY, I'll cover for you." Jayden reassured her as he wiped the water away with a towel that was in Jessica's washing basket. Jessica smiled before getting changed into some proper gear for training and heading outside. Mike and Kevin were going head to head

*

"Ok, between me and you, you can be really cold, Zoey!" Jessica frowned. Zoey had shown up to the Shiba house unexpectetly, without the other Rangers knowing who she was or what she was doing, yet Jessica knew exactly why she was there, she had taken Zoey inside where they would have some privacy to talk.

Jayden Shiba's Little Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें