Chapter 6

(Y/N) continued to point at the blue hedgehog as she wasn't to expect to see him twice, maybe even three-time, if it counts seeing him run past her in town. as (Y/N) was about to speak, the blue hedgehog was also about to speak. they both paused, letting the other person speak but once again over-spoke to each other. she blinked a few times as she didn't know what to say now. she begins to lose her train of thought as she didn't know what to do. she cleared her throat and quickly put her hands on her back as she found it rude to point at someone. "um...well...I wasn't going to think that I would meet the famous sonic?" she said, making it sound like a question as she felt herself being awkward from these events. "you are sonic right? the hero of this town as they say?" she asked, wanting to confirm herself about it and look like an idiot. sonic smiled being walking up to her and nodded "the one and only, sonic the hedgehog! nice to meet you!" he said, holding out his hand in front of her. (Y/N) looked at him then at his hand before grabbing his hand and giving a quick handshake before letting go. (Y/N) was about to speak to ask him a question but quickly quiet down as he begin to speak "by the way, you're that girl, who ran past me in town right?" he asked as (Y/N) blinked a few times and laughed nervously "o-oh so you did you saw me there, I didn't know you actually saw me with the gust of wind of yours being around you." she said, scratching her head. sonic shake his head "not see you? you're the only (F/A) in town still! I thought you were a citizen needing help from me." he said putting his hand on his hip. (Y/N) shook her head "me needing help? nope, I perfectly capable of handling myself." she said, crossing her arms and smiling proudly. sonic chuckled "I can tell after I arrived, I see cars being tossed around. you must fight with the robot a bit or dodge some of its attacks." he said, walking to a near table and quickly sitting on it. "oh please, I was only protecting a child. that was my first time fighting a robot. this town is a bit eventful than I expected." she said, smiling nervously. sonic shrugged "you'll get used to it, you know what surprised me, your speed. never expected to see someone run a bit faster than another person, who's here." sonic said, pointing at her while (Y/N) widen her eye, surprised. "well I never expected a real speedster like you, especially in the highway! you ran faster tha-"

"I'm sorry but did I hear sonic being on the highway? again!?" Amy said, cutting off (Y/N) as she has seen amy walking in front of her and facing sonic, who laughed nervously "h-hey amy, f-forgot you were here for a moment...um! about that, you see..." he started making an excuse to amy that tails called him for an emergency at his house for a project that he needed him quickly but sadly amy didn't believe him. (Y/N) saw amy slowly taking about a pink/yellow hammer out of nowhere as she was ready to smash someone. "you better start running sonic because I'm going to knock some sense into you right now." amy said, holding her hammer tightly as sonic laughed a bit before looking at (Y/N) for help. she quickly shook her head as she was frightened about what amy was going to do with that hammer of hers. 'you're on your own.' she whisper at him before sonic quickly jumped over the table and speed off into the crowd. amy turned around to (Y/N) with a smile that could kill someone itself. "Would you mind keeping an eye on the stand for a bit? I must do something first right now." she said as (Y/N) blinked a few times before slowly nodding and giving her a thumbs up. "great! thanks for that I own you one!" she said, winking at her before running after the blue hedgehog. (Y/N) looked look in the direction where sonic and amy went before looking forward and walking towards the table before standing there, confused about what to do. she looked around to see what she can do before remembering the paper that amy picked up was scattered on the floor once again. she turned around once more and started picking up the papers. once she was finished picking up the paper, she placed it back on the table. so amy wouldn't have to worry about it when she comes back. she glanced around the table to see what else to organize but before she could do anything, she saw a yellow fox running towards her. "hello! sorry to bother you but have you pink hedgehog here?" he asked as (Y/N) smiled nervously as figured that it was amy, he was talking about. "if you're looking for amy, she may be chasing sonic around right now since I accidentally ratted him out about something." she said, laughing. the yellow fox nodded and smiled "oh good I was going to ask amy if sonic has returned. by any chance did he find a child?" he asked, looking around to see if his best friends would run up to him anytime soon. (Y/N) tilted her head, confused if he talking about the same child, she rescued. "if you're talking about Alice and jack's child. well, he didn't find them." she quickly stopped the yellow fox from interrupting as she figured he was going to start panicking. she also slowly started getting tired of being interrupted over and over again. "I found them and already reunion them with their parents, thanks to Amy's help. by the way, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm new here if you didn't figure it out. if you're one of Amy's friends. I would like to help you guys but I would like to get permission from everyone first." she finished as she has seen the yellow fox sighed in relief from the news then smiled at her "my name miles prower but people call me tails around here and sure, the more the merrier!" he said, holding his hand out. (Y/N) smiled back and shook his hand gently before letting go. "a nice way to say it tails!"

(Y/N) felt the gust of wind around her once more before losing the paper from the table again. she looked around before looking behind to see sonic, holding the papers in his hand, he drops. she widens her eyes and approached him as she grabbed the paper from him. she quickly confirm it from him who had said it. "sonic! there you are! are we clear to leave again?" tails said, walking towards him. "I thought you were still running away from amy still." (Y/N) said, placing the papers on the table again. "oh I went through the crowd, it going to take a while for her to find me....unless she going to come back." he said, looking around just in case she was near before looking back at her, smiling. then looked at tails. "yep! it safe to let the town out again but for the clues, I found nothing that would be helpful for us again." he said, crossing his arms while tapping his foot as he sighed frustrated. "I hate being stuck in one place. we need to do something about this quick." sonic said as tails nodded "we're all trying our best to stop this thing and trust me, we all hate being stuck in one place. I need to start thinking about a new plan that could help us for the next attack." tails said, scratching his head as he being to think what would be the next plan as tails slowly starting to stress himself. (Y/N) looked at tails as she has seen him stressing himself out. since (Y/N) doesn't know much about the town. so she didn't know what could help them. "um...I don't know much about this situation but I think it best to think together instead of doing alone. since sonic said that outside is safe, why don't we let the town free now and we could relax for a bit before going back into the situation. you guys looked pretty stressed and worn out from planning to defeat these robots attack, you need a break from this." (Y/N) said as sonic and tail looked at her before looking at each other. tails smiled and nodded "i think that's a good idea, what about you sonic?" sonic tapped his chin as he was 'thinking' about the topic before giving them a thumbs up. "i think that's a great plan!" he said as (Y/N) and tails looked at each other, smiling and nodding. (Y/N) looked around at the crowd. "how do you guys escort theses, people, out of the room?" she asked as tails smirk at her before taking a mic under the table and started flying in the air. (Y/N) widen her eyes and gasp to see tails flying "tails have two tails?! how did i not realized that?" she shouted, getting a few people to look at her, weirdly. sonic quickly cover his mouth as he didn't want to be rude but couldn't help to burst into laugher. "well that's we call him, talks." he said, continuing to laugh. (Y/N) widen her eyes before glaring him as she started felt embarrassed of her sudden outburst. "yeah, yeah laugh it up." she said, crossing her arm and pouted a bit as she saw sonic continuing to laugh from it. (Y/N) shook her head before paying attention to tails, who tapped on the mic. "hello everyone! thank you once again for relying on us. I know our group is just a bunch of teenagers trying to get out of high school and I know a few people doubt us about it but we're a unique group of people who are helping you guys stay safe. so please if you see anything suspicious, please tell us about it, it could give us a chance to stop this robot invasion. as of right now, you guys can go out now in the town." tails said as the crowd cheered with joy.

tails slowly started flying down towards sonic and (Y/N). "was that a good announcement?" tail said, smiling sheepishly. sonic smiled and patted tails' head "you did great out there." he said. (Y/N) smiled at their bond as she felt it had been a while she saw this type of bond. she glanced around to see the crowds of people walking out of the underground room. (Y/N) smiled before thinking about the robot distraction. she quickly turned around to sonic and tails as she remembered the robot's attacks in the town. "wait what about the robot destroying the cars and the building?" she questioned. sonic looked at her, confused before smiling at her question. "oh that? we have a few of our friends cleaning the area, I helped also but since I had to report about the child, I couldn't help this time as for the buildings. we let the constructors do it but we do leave them supplies for it." he explain to her as (Y/N) sighed and nodded. "we been doing this for a few months now. in the beginning, it was bad, we didn't know what to do. the town was destroyed when the first robot came and left. after a couple of weeks of peace, it came back but sonic and our friends stopped it in time before it could do anything.. after that, we started planning. we don't know why and how these robots come into our town but right now are making focus is to stop these robots once and for all." tails said. (Y/N) looked at him, surprised by what she heard. she looked to the side as she once again started to think that her parent's made a mistake in moving here to this town but there's no turning back, she going to have to deal with these robot attacks now, and she going to help them find a way to end it once and for all to let these people feel safe without worrying about any robot attacks.

(A/N: hello everyone! how are you guys doing? I hope everything is going well for you. I hope non of the sonic characters were OOC in this chapter. after all, this is my first story, so I would like some feedback about it. that's all for now, thank you to anyone, who's reading my story. I hope you have a nice night/day ^^)