Chapter 5

(Y/N) continued walking forwards, holding the child in her arms. she glanced around to see people talking among themself as some of the other people took a glance in her direction to see who had come in. "Sorry kiddo, but I think it going to take a while to find your parents. It seems that this room is bigger than I expected." She said, looking down at the child. The child nodded and smiled a bit. "I understand, I think i know a place that we can go, that could help us!" They said as (Y/N) nodded and place the child down on the ground. "Let the way kiddo! nothing stopped you!....well...unless you can't see then I'll help with that in the future." She said, smiling as she has seen the child looking at her with a determined smile. the child grabbed (Y/N)'s hand before beginning to walk forwards leading the way while (Y/N) smiled a bit at them. she quickly glanced around as she started wondering if her parents are in this room, worried about her or if they're home, still unpacking their things and not realizing what going on right now. she took her phone out and check if she had any notification from her father or mother. she wasn't surprised that her mother didn't check up on her. her mother never text her unless it was something, she want her to do for the company or stay on top of her class as she wants (Y/N) to go to the top colleges.

(Y/N) was a bit sad that her father didn't text her, he was always the one that would check up on her, if she was hungry, if she was feeling good today, etc like a good caring parent would be to their child. (Y/N) loved her father very much unlike her mother, she would just try avoiding her as much as she can. she would just go to her father when she wants to go somewhere or ask if she can spend time with him. (Y/N) felt herself getting emotional and depressed from thinking about her parents and how things are between them. while she was zoning out, the child was near the table stand. they looked at (Y/N) as they're were about to speak. the child looked to see (Y/N) on her phone, looking sad. the child tilted their heads, confused about how the (F/A) became sad all of a sudden. they gently pull (Y/N)'s hand making her look at the child. "oh sorry kiddo, i was a bit occupied with something." she said, laughing awkwardly. the child nodded before pointing to a stand. "you can ask for help there, sometimes there can be a pink hedgehog or a fox with two tails. there can be a red echidna, he looks scary but he friendly...well...to me he is but i don't know about much for adults." they said, laughing a bit. (Y/N) nodded before picking them up and putting them over her shoulder. "this would a bit an easy for them to look at you properly." (Y/N) said as the child nodded while smiles at her back. (Y/N) looked at the table stand before approaching the table stand. she stood in front of it and glanced around to see no one here. "um...are you sure they're her-" (Y/N) quickly quiet down when she sudden bang under the table stand.

she blinked a few times as she has seen someone crawling out under the table stand, she leans forward a bit to see a pink hedgehog throw a few pieces of paper on the table, making (Y/N) flinch back but continued looking at the pink hedgehog. the pink hedgehog quickly stood up properly and dusted off her dress before looking at the (F/C) (F/A) and the child on her shoulder in front of her. the pink hedgehog waved and smiled at them "Hello! sorry about that, is there something i can help you with?" the pink hedgehog said as (Y/N) nodded and smiled at her back. "um..yes! my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm looking for this child's parent." she said as the child waved at the pink hedgehog. the pink hedgehog blinked a few times before gasping and quickly grabbing the sheet of papers and looking through it. "it's you!" she shouted, causing a few people to look at them before going back to what they were doing. "sorry but you must be jack and Alice's child. they're had reported about you when they first ran in here. poor parents, you're mother was crying while your dad was explaining the situation. he looked like he was very sad that he couldn't find you and was beating himself up about it." the pink hedgehog said, looking at the child sadly. (Y/N) felt their ear being gently squeezed as well as she has seen the child beginning to cry. (Y/N) frown as she gently grabs them and holds them in her arms. "hey, hey don't cry now kiddo...you did well when we walked in here...don't cry now..." she whispered as she wiped the child's tears away while smiling at them. "your parents are here, at least you know they care about you deeply right?" she said as they nodded and tried to calm down but couldn't help to continue to cry. (Y/N) sigh quietly as shook her head a bit "now show me your best smile, we don't want your parents to see you sad right?" she said, laughing a bit.