prologue

It was a beautiful day, the sun was outshining in the sky as the clouds were full of white cotton candy. A young (F/C)(F/A) was inside a car, leaning against the window as she took a glance around the other running vehicle passing by her. She sighed as she leaned away from the window and moved in the center of the car seat then leaned back against the seat as she watched her mother driving while her father was sleeping on the passenger seat as he had been driving the whole night. The young (F/C) (F/A) yawned as she stretched her arms up in the air and she slowly started getting tired from sitting around in the car for a while. she went back looking out of the window as she wanted to be outside the car and stretched her leg out for a bit. She slowly closed her eyes as she tried to go to sleep to waste some time in the car but suddenly she got woken up from the loud honking on her right side, she looked around to see something next to her.

She has seen a blue hedgehog next to her car as she was about to go back to sleep, thinking that the blue hedgehog was in a car also but she quickly looked back at the blue hedgehog as she wanted to make sure, he was in a car and not outside....running!? The young (F/C) (F/A) gasp as she quickly rubbed her eyes before widening her eyes from seeing a hedgehog running next to her vehicle. The blue hedgehog was looking forward, smiling from who knows what but then they looked to the side to see the (F/C) (F/A). He smirked when he saw the (F/C) (F/A)'s reaction, he waved at her before speeding off away from the vehicle. He had chuckled a bit by seeing someone bring surprised by his speed once more, he looked back at the vehicle where the (F/C) (F/A) was, before getting a call from his best friend. He smirked more before answering the call and speeding off once more to his destination.

The (F/C) (F/A) blinked a few times before she looked at her mother with a concerning face. She took a deep breath before leaning between the two in the front seat "um...mother, did you see something blue ran past next to you?" she asked, quietly not wanting to wake her father up. "Hm?" her mother looked at the rear mirror as she glanced at her daughter before looking forward once more. "Whatever are you talking about (Y/N)? there was nothing near the car." she said, glancing at her daughter once more before looking forward towards the road. "Have you gotten to sleep (Y/N)? Maybe it's your imagination from not getting enough sleep." she said as the (F/C) (F/A) known as (Y/N) glanced at the window, thinking about the encounter of the strange speedy hedgehog. maybe it was from her imagination but what a strange imagination she had there. she took a deep breath and quickly calm herself down and tries to move on from the strange event.

She took her phone out and looked at the reflection of her phone to see if she has any sign of bags under her eyes and hope it wasn't that bad but it seems that she was a bit bad since most of the nights, she wouldn't be able sleeping as she wasn't much comfortable laying down on the car seat. she would be mostly on her phone, texting some of her old friends as she felt lonely since this was her third-time moving to a different town or city and her parents would get promoted or would be moved to a different department due to their perfect attendance and performance in the company. (Y/N) wasn't surprised by the sudden moving but she hope it would be the last to move away from her previous home. She sighed silently as she leaned once more on her seat and closed her eyes to try to gain some sleep before heading towards a new house. where she opens a new chapter of her life and a new path that she does not expect to take without knowing.

(A/N: i hope you enjoy this chapter, i know it's a bit short but hopefully the other chapter would be a bit longer than this. anyway's hope you have a nice day/night! ^^)