"The judges have reached their decision," The crowd quiets again and looks at Dumbledore waiting for him to announce. "The prize for third place in Cedric Diggory of Hufflepuff," a boy in his fourth year took to the stage with some clapping. "Fred and George Weasley of Gryffindor earn second place," The Weasley family cheers as the twins took their place on the stage. "And finally, first place Mirabel Madrigal of Gryffindor," the crowd didn't cheer, well her family and friends did, but the rest of the crowd just watched her as she took the stage trying to not take too much attention.

Dumbledore gave each of the winners medals, with Mirabel getting a gold shiny one, and a golden trophy shaped like the Hogwarts crest. The rest of the winners got trophy's of the same mold, only one was bronze, and the other silver, along with being a lot smaller compared to Mirabel's. They also each received a sack of gold coins, had to take their picture together, before finally letting Mirabel off the stage.

She wasn't strong enough to carry the trophy so her Papa had to come up and do it for her and even he had some trouble with it.

"Oh Mirabel I'm so proud of you Mija," Alma gives her a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you Abuela," Mirabel said quietly. All she's ever wanted was her grandmother's praise, but why doesn't it feel like she always thought it would? She saw her friends approaching her, but she doesn't want to be near them right now. She quickly walks off with her family in tow. She stops by Molly Weasley and shoved the bag of coins into her hand before quickly walking out with her family in tow.

"Mija what's wrong?" Alma asks her granddaughter. Mirabel looks at Alma and whispers. "That wasn't meant to happen," she whispers.

"Mirabel!" Ms M quickly rushes over to them. "Ms M are you going to take us home now?" Mirabel asks. "In a minute dear I just want to talk to your father and grandmother. Why don't you go get your stuff and show your cousin the gryffindor dorms?" Ms M suggests. Mirabel couldn't bear the thought of what they were going to talk about, but she leaves anyway with Camilo.

Harry

Harry couldn't believe the magic Mirabel had just done, it almost felt like a explosion of magical energy. Hermione was in shock from it, Ron couldn't stop talking about it, the parents were talking in hushed whispers, and the teachers were doing the same. He had tried going to talk to her, but she had left pretty quickly after handing Mrs Weasley the sack of gold she had won. Mrs Weasley tried finding her to give it back, but no luck.

"We got to find her, she must be exhausted after that spell," Hermione said. Her friends agreed and they split off. Harry decided to look near the dorms since maybe Mirabel had gone there to show her cousin. On his way though he heard whispering, and it was frantic.

He looks around the corner and saw Professor Mcgonagall talking to Alma and Augustine.

It was in a hall next to a window so he crawled out one, than snuck along till he was right under the window they were talking by so he could hear them. "That girl is more powerful than I've ever seen! Magic like that should not be possible," Mcgonagall explains to them in hushed whispering. "What do you mean? Is my daughter okay?" Augustine asks. "For now, if I had known what she was I would have never brought her here! After that display there is no going back," Mcgonagall explains to them. "What do you mean? Is Mirabel in danger?" Alma asks. "She is the danger. I can't confirm it now, but I want you to make sure she does absolutely no magic at all in your house. Make sure her mother knows this, but don't let anyone else in your house or village know about her magic. Mirabel is a danger to herself and I need to prepare for it. Do not let anyone know about it, I'll try and explain it too her when she returns. For now she deserves to try and have a normal holiday," Mcgonagall explains to them.