→ Beautiful things

Start from the beginning

"I have to go-"

"You're absolutely handsome, like you have beautiful dark brown eyes, your hair is dark and soft and your skin is just, flawless....... I'm sorry I don't really know to describe how beautiful you are but I swear I have never met a person like you until now"Tine talked and Sarawat was surprised and speechless.

"T-thanks, I guess?"Sarawat said hesitantly and Tine chuckled.

"So, about the photo?"Tine asked and Sarawat didn't answered and he put the camera aside.

"Can I sit with you here for a moment? My friend just ditched me"Tine sighed as he sat next to Sarawat.

They didn't talked any further and Sarawat again opened his book, took his hand and ran his finger on the page, moving his fingertips from the left to right on the dotted lines.

Tine smiled a little as he observed Sarawat silently.

Time flew and practically Tine was watching Sarawat the whole time and randomly taking some pictures of here and there. That was until he noticed Sarawat picking up the long stick in his hand and took the books in other before putting it in a small bag that he put on before slowly standing up.

Tine stood up with him and hold Sarawat's one hand that took the other by surprise.

"It's still me. I'm Tine"Tine introduced himself by his real name.

"You don't have to, I'm used to being like this"Sarawat said and Tine shrugged.

"Still, you don't have to be afraid to fall when you're sure that there's something to hold you even if you lose balance"Tine said and Sarawat couldn't help but smile, looking ahead to nowhere.

"We're stranger's"Sarawat reminded.

"I like being around nice stranger's"Tine said and Sarawat already knew with words he couldn't fightback the person now holding his hand. So he just let him be.

"Where to?"Tine asked and Sarawat tilted his head to the side a little before answering.

"To the busstop. My brother will pick me up from there"Sarawat said and Tine nodded even if Sarawat can't see.

It was starting to get dark and Time felt a ray of happiness in his heart when he hold a strangers hand. It wasn't the first time he hold a strangers hand but he was sure he didn't felt happy like this. It wasn't the first time he met a blind person. blind or disabled, he didn't found them different from everyone else, so he never had difficulty in getting along with anyone who's nice.

He helped Sarawat sit on the waiting shed and sat next to him, on the other end was a college girl playing in her phone giving no care to the outside world.

"Why are you still here?"Sarawat asked as he could still get Tine's scent and presence around him.

"Well, I have nothing to do-"Tine got interrupted as his phone rang.

"Let me pick it up"Tine excused and picked up the call,still sitting near Sarawat, only to hear a loud shout.

"DAMN,BRUH WHERE ARE YOU? I'M LOCKED UP"Tine immediately put his phone away and Sarawat flinched.

"Hehe- excuse me for a bit"Tine said and stood up with his phone.

"What the hell dude?I was-Wait- WHERE? I'm coming right away, stay there"Tine said hurriedly and disconnected the call before turning to Sarawat who sat there cluelessly.

"Excuse me, Sarawat. I need to go right now, it's urgent"

"It's okay, you can g-"Sarawat didn't even had to finish when he heard footsteps running away and he sighed before going back to patiently waiting for his brother.

Not long after the familiar scent often used by his brother approached him, but he still waited because one spray can't be used by only one person, that's impossible.

"Come on, get up, let's go"he recognised his brothers voice and the simple touch on his shoulder gesturing him to get up. He himself got the stick again and stood up, he had a hard time following footsteps by sounds since it's noisy outside,so he tugged at the end of his brothers shirt gently, almost unnoticeably.

He wanted to tell him about the interesting guy he met today,the one hold his hand and have him a feeling of security and care. But as soon as the doors were closed,his brother connected his phone to the blootooth and soon he could hear his brother talking to his friends as he drived. Having nothing else to do he sat there diverting his mind to the person he met that day, trying to ignore the lively conversation of his brother with his friends.

_

Tine on the other hand finally managed to get Dew out of the military officers house that he accidentally walked into thinking it's his crush's house.

"Damn you bro, I was having a great time with Sarawat"Tine murmured and Dew frowned.

"Sarawat,who?"

"My new friend"Tine grinned widely as he once again thought about the stranger he met that day, that he just mentioned as his new friend.