→ Beautiful things

Comenzar desde el principio

I really wanted to know his name and introduce myself to him and make a good conversation but the first thing that slipped off my tongue was, "Can I take a photo of yours?"

Maybe I wanted to be reminded again that I have once came across such a handsomeness when after a few years I'll go through the pictures that i took. Yet, it didn't Looked like he heard . It was quite loud in the park with kids.

I gently touched his shoulder and he looked surprised before slowly moving away and I quickly took back my hand and stood in front of him, repeating the same question again.

"Why?"his voice was ice cold but he suddenly looked up and our eyes met. It felt like it was going to drag me into them and a thousand fireworks in my heart.

For a moment I stood frozen, I didn't wanted to look creepy, I chuckled awkwardly before answering,"Because, you're handsome and your eyes are so..........deep and beautiful"

As he said he took his time to admire the beautiful face in front of him as he noticed that the person didn't found it uncomfortable.

"who are you?"the question brought me back to reality. This question isn't weird when asked to a stranger who's looking creepy.

"I call myself 'Loverboy' "I, myself don't know why the hell did I said like that. I could've just introduced by my name,but his cold aura and straight face somehow made me want to play around with him until he get annoyed or I get him to smile atleast once.

"What?"the guy asked and he looked so cute and funny when confused and looked away.

_

"Lover boy?"he mumbled to himself and Tine chuckled.

"Yeah, that's me"Tine said and he sighed.

"You're.......... Sarawat?"Tine asked as he picked up one Book that was on the bench next to his sitting spot and the guy didn't even stopped him.

"You know me?"Sarawat asked and Tine frowned.

"No? It's written in the book. Isn't this your's?"Tine gave the book to Sarawat's hand he quickly snatched it away.

"Why so rude?"

"Why are you disturbing me?"Sarawat asked quite rudely and Tine sighed.

"Dude, I just asked for a photo. I promise I'll give you one copy after taking. You're handsome,so why won't let me have atleast a picture of I can't have you?"Tine asked and chuckled when he saw Sarawat's cheek dusted with light blush.

However Sarawat, recently haven't met anyone who talked to him so playfully and nicely. He wasn't fond of long conversations but when the strange boy said that he's handsome,he felt like, what if he's just making fun of him?

"You're lying, I'm not handsome"Sarawat mumbled.

"That's a lie said by most of the people when they're complimented for something they actually are"

"And how can I trust you?"

"Look in the mirror"

"I'm blind"

"......."

A moment of silence grew between them and only then did Tine realised why the boy looked at him and then away but never really noticed him approaching, taking his book. Sarawat however thought that the boy suddenly lost the interest to talk to him. He wasn't surprised, wasn't shocked, wasn't even disappointed since he have already came across a bunch of people like this who tend to escape the scene after Knowing he's blind and they most definitely would leave pretending to be busy or after saying a few comfort words which are of absolutely no use.