Chapter 6 - Gamble

Start from the beginning

"Ichika-chan!"

(Y/N)-Kun waved at me and I walked towards him.

"Hey (Y/N)-Kun!"

"So, what do you want to watch?"

"Hmm..."

I closed my distance to him and looked into his eyes. I haven't seen him in days so I miss teasing him.

"I don't know (Y/N)-Kun... Honestly, I just want to hang out with you so what do you think?"

I gave him a lustful smile then bit my lip, while I placed my hand on his chest and move in a bit closer as if we're about to kiss.

"I-Ichika-chan?"

"Made your heart skip a beat, didn't I!? I'm just teasing you (Y/N)-Kun!"

He gave me an awkward chuckle to try and brush it off.

"Sorry about that (Y/N)-Kun! I was just messing around! Let's watch a horror movie!"

"I was teasing but I really meant it when I said I want to hang out with you (Y/N)-Kun"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! It will be fun!"

(Y/N)-Kun went to the booth and bought us some tickets, while I bought some popcorns and drinks. We head inside and took our seats. The movie started. I already watched this movie with my sisters. It's not that scary but the good thing is I already know what's gonna happen so this might be an opportunity to get closer to (Y/N)-Kun.

"HIYAA!!"

I hold on to his shoulder while I act scared.

"Ichika-chan? Are you okay?"

"Sorry about that (Y/N)-Kun! I was just startled"

"That's alright!"

He smiled at me as we continue to watch a movie. I'm still familiar with how the movie will go so I will try to do more of this acting. The 'jumpscare' scene is about to happen so I prepare myself.

"WAAAAH!"

I frantically leaned my head on his shoulder. I hold on to his arms which I'm basically hugging right now.

"I didn't know you're easily scared by this kind of movie Ichika-chan! Now I know how I can mess with you! But that's okay! I'm here"

He tried to tease me and smiled at me again. I was surprised by what he did next. He wrapped his arms around me and he let me lean my head on his shoulder. I wasn't able to say anything. I was the one to start with the acting but I didn't expect him to do this. I didn't say anything about what he did. I just enjoyed the moment that the two of us are having.

The movie ended and his arms were still wrapped around me. I looked at him and can't help but smile while I look at his face. I found that he dozed off. It must be the movie's bad quality with the help of the air conditioning.

"Oh, you sleepy head..."

I took the opportunity. I bury my face on his chest and hugged him while his arms were wrapped around me. I continued to hug him until the movie credits finished.

"He smells good. I hope we can stay together like this. (Y/N)-Kun, if I tell you what happened when you first met me, will you understand? Or will you hate me? I'm scared that you might distance yourself from me the moment you find out. I find comfort every time I'm with you. I started to look forward to your messages ever since we started exchanging one. I'm genuinely happy every time I see your smile. These feelings I'm having now for you (Y/N)-Kun, I'm not lying. I like you..."