Episode 4: Lupin III vs Carmen Sandiego

Start from the beginning

rapier

grappling hook - stored in his watch

masks

EXPLOSIVES

-flashbangs

-fireworks

-bombs - capable of destroying a blimp

-exploding dummy of himself

CAR

-can work through gunfire and explosives and if destroyed will come back later in perfect condition

-can drive up walls

-can leap between buildings

-ejectable passenger side seat

-inspired Luigi from the cars movies

sunglasses - for protection from flashbangs

high tech glasses - come with telescopic lenses

monocle - does the same as the high tech glasses but also allows him to hack security systems

sleeping spray

shocky shock stickers

balloons - capable of supporting the weight of lady liberty

extending baton - can be pulled from his sleeve

taser - disguised as a box of cigarettes

nose plugs - to protect him from gasses

robotic duplicate of himself

hypnotising watch - can make people believe they're him

hidden flamethrower

superhuman strength, speed and durability

thieving skills

stealth skills

swordsmanship

master of disguise

skilled marksman

hand to hand combat skills

voice mimicry

enhanced hearing - heard a ticking no one else could

enhanced smell

genius level intellect

strategist

"Lupin's signature sidearm or at least the one he goes with the most is his Walther P38 a simple pistol but he also wields a pocket knife and rapier for some close quarters fighting and when he needs to get around an area quickly he has his trusty grappling hook which is built into his watch allowing him to swing across area quickly, even allowing him to move through a tunnel firing lasers from everywhere" said creator "ontop of that he has masks in order to disguise himself as other people even having enough of his own face to stick on multiple different people and even dogs to fool the pigs trying to track him down" said shadow blank "but where Lupin's most skilled in is his mastery of explosives and naturally he carries a lot of them, he has flashbangs to blind foes, fireworks to distract foes and maybe blow people up and even an explosive dummy to catch his foes off guard" creator "but his regular bombs are nothing to scoff at either hell one was even able to destroy a blimp, which would require energy bordering on large building level (between 2 to 10 tons of TNT) but moving away from the explosions, sadly, Lupin's car is surprisingly good in combat too, not only is it tough enough to shrug off bullets and explosives like the I-rex from Jurassic world, it can leap between buildings and move up walls somehow" said shadow blank "the car also has an ejector seat to send out anyone Lupin doesn't really like and it's design also inspired Luigi from the cars movies" said creator "unnessacary bit of trivia aside, Lupin has sunglasses to protect himself from flashbangs, high-tech glasses with telescopic lenses and a monocle which does the same as the glasses but also allows him to hack security systems" said shadow blank "he's got sleeping spray to knock people out, shocky shock stickers to electrocute foes he puts them on and balloons for flying around and are also strong enough to lift up the 225 ton statue of liberty" said creator "WHAT!" shouted shadow blank "I'm right here" said creator "sorry, but still, what!!" said shadow blank "just continue with the arsenal please" said creator "alright, Lupin has an extending baton which he can pull from his sleeve, a taser disguised as a box of cigs, nose plugs to protect against gas weapons a robot duplicate to fool people, a hypnoses watch to hypnotise people and even a hidden flamethrower which he used to clash with the pyromancy of a villainous magic user" said shadow blank "um, never mind, Lupin despite his lanky frame does possess superhuman capabilities such as superhuman strength, speed and durability along with having the obvious skills in thievery and stealth that would come with being an international thief as well as being a master swordsman able to battle the count of Cagliostro in a clock tower" said creator "he's also a master of disguise, an expert marksman and pretty good with hand to hand combat as mentioned before but to go into some of his more weird abilities he seemingly possesses superhuman hearing with him being able to hear a ticking no one else could along with superhuman smelling as he was able smell Zenigata when no one could either, though by the state of his apartment I don't see how that would be hard that MF must reek like redneck's sweaty crotch" said shadow blank "ew" said creator "yeah I may've gone overboard with that analogy" said shadow blank "but probably stranger than that is Lupin's ability to perfectly mimic someone's voice male or female enough to fool others, which is just bizarre" said creator "well it certainly helps puts his plans into action, plans he's carefully concocted with his genius level intellect and has some strategic thinking, as while he may largely act like a cocky git most of the time he does plan his heists out and has outsmarted intelligent foes in the past, which would bring us nicely into the feats Lupin has accomplished during his many adventures" said shadow blank.