Episode 5: Sly Cooper vs Rouge the bat

'play intro music now'

"thievery, it's not exactly the best career choice but for some they can make it quite a rewarding path to take" said creator "and these two don't only make it good but also their escapades end with them saving the world somehow, which is some of the reasons this is different than last time along with the fact that we're having furries fight" said shadow blank as Mr creator clears his throat "Sly Cooper the honourable master of thieves" said creator "and Rouge the bat the jewel thief of sonic's world, he's mr creator and I'm shadow blank" said shadow blank "and it's our job to go over the bios of these two characters to see who will win this round of Battle Nexus" said creator.

'end intro music now'

SLY COOPER

"through out the years of man or animal kind's existence there had always been one close staple the notorious Cooper thief clan and throughout time they've been keeping to their thieving nature and eventually that nature would fall under the most recent addition to the clan sly Cooper" said creator

BACKGROUND

age: 21

height: 5'4

weight: 128 lbs

most recent member of the Cooper family line

leader of the Cooper gang

foil to inspector Carmelita fox

most notable thefts: an orphanage director's cookie jar, the thievius raccoonus, parts of Clockwerk

"now despite what you may be thinking about Sly's family they're actually more of vigilantes in a way due to them stealing from mainly from criminals and even bringing a couple down in their time" said creator "and they documented all of this in the thievius raccoonus, a special journal passed down through the Cooper family line which contains all the family's thieving history and what they learnt to be ultra proficient thieves so that new members could learn as well and soon that book came into the hands of Sly's dad who planned to give it to Sly when he was old enough unfortunately fate had other options" said shadow blank "you see one of the clan's old enemies an owl named Clockwerk had been looking to eliminate the Cooper family line for good due to his absolute hatred for them" said creator "which he's apparently been doing for hundreds of years since the ice age times" said shadow blank "and so on one faithful night Clockwerk along with his gang of thieves known as the fiendish 5 broke into his home and ripped pages from the thievius raccoonus splitting them between each member" said creator "and just for good measure they killed Sly's dad because they're dicks, leaving Sly to grow up an orphan, however it actually turned out alright for him" said shadow blank "it was in this orphanage where he'd meet two other orphans Bentley the turtle and Murray the hippo and together they would grow to form the latest rendition of the infamous cooper gang and with their help Sly would follow in his father's footsteps as a master thief eventually gaining the ire of detective Carmelita fox" said creator "why does she look sexy?" said shadow blank "and would soon manage to track down all the members of the fiendish 5 gaining back the pages and defeating each member wrapping them up for the police and eventually making it to Clockwerk himself who he also defeated to with Carmelita's help after they formed a truce and Sly destroyed his death ray" said creator "and the way Sly beat him was through pumping him full of missiles, dropping him in lava a few times then smacking him in the face until his f***ing head came off!, Jesus Christ dude, I know he killed your dad but that was just too brutal and out of character for you" said shadow blank "of course that wouldn't be his last adventure as he'd go on other adventures stopping other criminal groups and masterminds, like the members of the claw gang, his father's former partner Dr M and the latest in his family's rival thief family Cyrille le paradox" said creator "but of course to accomplish these missions he'd need the right amount of skills, tools and abilities to pull it off which he has plenty of" said shadow blank.