IRNBY 12

(Eh-he 🤭)

(Eh-he 🤭)

Taehyung looked up as he hears the door open. He sees Jungkook but it seems like he didn't see that he's still awake. So, he decided to act like he's sleeping. Jungkook walked to the bed and sat down, putting down the basin on the nightstand.

Jungkook then soaks the cloth and made sure that it's not that wet before he started wiping Taehyung's face and arms, along with his neck.
Taehyung tries his best to not make it sure that he's awake.
"I know you're awake" He hears, startled. He opened his eyes and is met with Jungkook, who smiled at him a little.

"Oh" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Jungkook-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook starts talking.
"I'll go take your soup and medicine" Jungkook says, taking the basin and walking out. Taehyung sighs, he couldn't speak to him again. Jungkook came back after 2 minutes, holding a tray with bowl and glass of water. Jungkook placed the tray down on the nightstand and took the bowl.

"Sit up for me" Jungkook says and Taehyung did, listening to him. Jungkook lifts the spoon up and made sure that it isn't hot before putting it near Taehyung's lips. Taehyung stares as Jungkook took another spoonful of the soup.

"Hyungie... " Jungkook says, pouting as he put a hand over Taehyung's forehead.
"You're sick" Jungkook says and gasped.
"I'll go make you some soup! So that you can take a medicine" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles before he went out. He came back after 30 minutes, holding a tray.
"Babe, sit up" Jungkook says and Taehyung sat up.

Jungkook then took the bowl of soup and blew on it, smiling as he puts it near Taehyung's lips. The older smiled, thanking him.

"He's completely different from before... I'm so sorry, Jungkookie... I didn't mean to hurt you..."