IRNBY 8

Jungkook just kept quiet, making Taehyung sigh

"I understand your anger... I'm sorry for hurting you, baby" Taehyung says and sat down on the bed. Jungkook felt Taehyung rub his covered arm. He closes his eyes tight, tightening his hold onto the blanket.
"I'll sleep in the guest room for now to give you some space" Taehyung says. Jungkook felt the move, indicating that Taehyung had gotten off of the bed.

Jungkook then heard the door open and close before he bursts into tears. He gripped the sheets so tight that his knuckles had turned white.

The dinner table was filled with an uncomfortable silence. The two didn't talk nor looked at each other. It was torture for Taehyung, he wanted to hear Jungkook's giggle and all, but he knew the younger is hurt from what he had did. He wanted to kiss him but he wants Jungkook to have some space, afterall, he had hurt him, by assuming that he's cheating and from him holding his hand so tight that he had to get slapped before letting go.

Jungkook finishes eating, walking to the sink and was about to wash his plate when Taehyung stopped him.
"I-I'll wash that for you" Taehyung says. Jungkook didn't look back and just left the plate on the sink before walking away. Taehyung is left there, alone. He sighs, looking at his food and finishing it. He hears the door close.
"This sucks" He says, huffing. He groaned, his head hurting again.

"Do you want me to buy you something?"

"Baby, please don't ignore me"

"I'm so sorry, baby... Forgive, hyungie?"

He shakes his head, groaning again.
"What is these...?" He says, referring to the "memories" he's having. He looked upstairs, standing up and walking to the sink to clean the dishes. But one thing is in his head.

"What are those memories he's having? What's the meaning of it?"