IRNBY 5

Jungkook stood in the balcony, drinking water as he sighed

Jungkook stood in the balcony, drinking water as he sighed. He felt hands wrap around his nape and someone resting their head on his shoulder. He let out a light sigh, remembering that Taehyung is currently living with him.
"What happened, baby...? Are you okay?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook chuckles.
"No, no, I'm okay, b-babe" Jungkook says, clearing his throat.

"Hmm... It's cold outside, you should be inside, don't want you to get sick... You get sick easily, especially in the cold" Taehyung says. Jungkook wanted to cry, he remembers all of these? He remembered when they celebrated their new year together.

"Baby?" Jungkook heard, humming as he stirs the pot.
"What are you cooking?" Taehyung asks as he looked over.
"Our food for tonight and some other ones" Jungkook says, smiling. He giggled as the older hugged his waist, kissing his neck and nuzzling his head there too.

"Hyungie, I'm busy, you gotta wait later for the lovey dovey time" Jungkook jokes, making Taehyung laugh. Taehyung kisses his cheek before he walked to the counter and deciding to help.

They stared at their watches, smiling at each other as they stood outside. Holding their lighters, with a smile as they waited.
"3...2...1! Happy new year!" They screamed before lighting the fireworks.

They made sure to be away from it before hugging each other.
"I'm glad to spend another year with you, baby" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiled. They kissed whike fireworks lights up their surroundings.

Jungkook sighs, looking back at Taehyung.
"We should get ready, baby... A few more minutes and it's almost 12 am... " Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.

The two got out of their house and held the lighters. They then lit the fireworks as the clock hits 12. What Jungkook didn't expect to happen is that Taehyung kissed him. On the lips.