Looks Don't Matter (Chapter two)

So everyone wants this to be a novel? Well I am making one for my amazing fans! Yes, that’s you! I didn’t want to make this one, but I guess I will. I picked the name Dimitri because I love Dimitri in Vampire Academy. Has anyone ever read that series? It’s better than Twilight Saga, at least I think so! The first one to comment on this can have this chapter dedicated to you and whoever is second can have the next chapter and so on. I’ll write your usernames down in order. So comment if you want one dedicated to you!

The song on the side is Perfect by Pink. Personally I LOVE Megan Nicole's voice. And all of her covers she has sang are amazing. Listen to it, you'll love it. That's the song for this chapter <3

Enjoy reading! <3

_______________________________________

  Dimitri, Dimitri, Dimitri. He has been on my mind all morning and I can’t get him off. Last night kept replaying in my mind. I never realized how romantic he is, well actually maybe that’s because I never talked to him before, except that time I helped him in math class and he said ‘thank you’ to me. He is so different from everyone he hangs out with. They are all snobby, but he isn’t. Why does he even hang out with them?

                Goodness, that kiss last night! It was actually my first kiss and it was incredible. His lips were so warm against mine. The way he held my hand with him, rubbing circles with his thumb. A few times I got lost in his brown eyes, but didn’t let him know that. Every time I fell while we ice skated; he would always fall to so I didn’t feel embarrassed. After a few falls, he put his arm around my waist to help me skate. My brother settled down his screaming after about an hour. I thought it was funny, but still annoying. I stayed awake smiling until midnight last night.

                I walked downstairs to eat breakfast, except when I passed my living room I saw an unexpected guest. Dimitri, what is he doing here? I figured last night would be a one chance opportunity. His brown eyes were fixed on my brother as they were talking. It didn’t seem as if James was giving Dimitri a little talk, because they were laughing.

“What’s going on here?” I asked, clearing my throat.

They both turned toward me, but it was James who spoke. “We were just having a little talk.”

“Yeah? What about?” I asked, curiously.

“Nothing really, have fun.” James told me, before getting up and walking out of the room.

“What’s going on?” I asked Dimitri.

“I thought you would want to hang out, today.” He smiled up at me, shrugging his shoulders.

“Uh yeah, sure.” I replied, smiling back at him. In the inside I was happy dancing. “Just let me slip my shoes on.”

“All right.”

                Once he was out of sight, I ran to my room in a hurry. I put my sneakers on and went back downstairs. This time he was standing by the stairs, waiting for me. He slipped his phone in his pocket when he saw me.

“All ready to go, have everything you need?” He asked.

“I am thank you.” My parents were at work so I’m sure they wouldn’t mind.

                He drove us to a ranch. I had no idea what we were doing here. I mean, he doesn’t seem like the type to be at a ranch with animals. I guess I had a lot to learn about him. I wonder if everyone else knew everything about him, including this.

“What are we doing here?” I was confused, but still excited.

“My grandparents own this ranch; I figured we could go riding or something. Is that all right with you?” He asked, smiling as he led me to the horse station.