The Genins and Shikamaru's eyes went wide. Was Konoha seen as the weakest if so why?

"And you know what. They have the right to. Because ever since the fourth's death this village was losing their future ninjas and were relying on the Jounins who knew how the world worked." The Genins were all quiet.

"The moment I became Hokage I saw first-hand what this village became. I knew there and then that if we lost the ninjas we had now and relied on you all we would have been annihilated" Tsunade scowled.

Hinata gasped which got Tsunade to look at her. The Senju's eyes narrowed and the Hyuuga girl became afraid.

"But Tsunade-sama we are all good ninjas." Tenten said making Tsunade shake her head disappointedly "okay I'll play along. Name one good Shinobi" the Godaime Hokage said smugly.

Straightaway Ino answered "Sasuke-kun" everyone became silent and Tsunade's face turned cold.

"See that's why I'm disappointed with your generation." The Genins were shocked to the core. Their Hokage were disgusted with them.

Gai looked at Lee and frowned sadly.

"It's no wonder why Konoha was looked down upon because girls like you instead of training fawn over guys." Ino's eyes went wide and she quivered as she couldn't look at Tsunade.

Sakura felt the same as Ino and also looked down.

"The game is still on kids. And let me tell you about Sasuke. He isn't strong after all if he was he would be the rookie of the year not Naruto" The Genins were shocked again.

"Okay name one person I don't time so hurry up." Hinata now looked at Tsunade and answered "Naruto-kun"

Suddenly once Hinata said that Tsunade chuckled and looked at amused.

The Genins were confused. Hinata was right. Naruto was a great example and came from the same class as them.

"Sorry you're right Naruto is a great example" the rookies and Hinata brightened but the Jounins were sad.

Tsunade now smirked "But who said he was in your generation" this shocked the Genins once more.

"Wha...what" Hinata sputtered now in shock.

"You heard me. Don't you dare consider Naruto as part of you? May I remind you that he failed the exams twice. That's four years he was unlawfully held back. If he was treated fairly he would have passed on his first try and be Jounin by the time you came out of the academy" Tsunade spat.

The rookie's world shattered.

"What you see happening around Naruto is the recognition he should be receiving 6 years ago. Something he was unlawfully denied and I assure those responsible were taken care of" Tsunade looked murderous when she said that.

Hinata gasped that meant they were killed.

Tsunade looked at the girl disappointedly knowing what the girl was like "let me tell you this apart from a certain and I mean certain few. They know who they are. Tsunade looked at Shino, Kiba, Neji and Shikamaru "you all lack what it takes be a Shinobi."

The rookies just didn't know what to say to that. Tenten looked ready to cry because of what her idol been saying.

"Being a Shinobi isn't about strength that's why Uchiha Sasuke won't last long out there" Sakura and Ino gasped as they quivered. Tsunade carried on as she didn't want to be around these ignorant children any longer.

"Being a Shinobi is about using your mind and knowledge. It's about survival and you all don't have what it takes. Because I can guarantee if a B ranked missing ninja was here and leaked his killer intent you all would be scared out of your wits." Tsunade frowned and now became stern "So I will now issue an order because won't take this any longer. So apart from Shikamaru and Naruto in a months' time I will personally test you all and see if you are fit to be a Shinobi. If you are not then you shall go back to the academy where you will be properly taught from the basics once again.