Observation!

Welcome back to the chapter 55 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"You ready" Genma said to both Temari looked confident while Shikamaru looked like he didn't want to be here.

"Hajime!"

Temari started things off with the Kamaitachi no Jutsu(Cutting Whirlwind Technique), which Shikamaru quickly hid behind a tree. He waited until the sun was down which Temari noticed but then the Nara had a another plan as well he used his jacket as a parachute and used it as leverage to use his Kagemane no Justu(Shadow Possion Technique). This awed everyone at his quick thinking and intelligence. The older sibling of Gaara and Kankuro ran until she stayed at a length which the shadow couldn't reach deducing that Shikamaru can't go that far. it looked like she was right as the Nara couldn't reach that far but when the shadow moved back Temari planned to attack but couldn't.

The reason being was that she didn't notice that there was a hole behind her specifically Naruto's hole that the Nara used now used to capture her. Once He caught her in his Kagemane no Justu(Shadow Possion Technique) the audience was on the edge of their seat thinking that Shikamaru was going to do something spectacular in order to win only to end up face faulting at his forfeit. None was more displeased than Ino who let it be known as she screamed. The crowd started booing and swearing as they couldn't believe what they saw.

"Wow that was exhilarating" Naruto clapped which made the audience look at him because he was the only one clapping making him sweat drop and stop what he was doing "Okay then"

"That's Shikamaru alright" Asuma chuckled

Shikamaru walked off the field without a care in the world "troublesome that's how far I can go besides they all are here for Sasuke not me."

Hana noticed the sudden Anbu surrounding the arena and looked at Yugao "what's with the Anbu" Yugao nodded "protocol since there are feudal lords and important clients watching" she nodded as behind her a certain Anbu smirked under his mask impressed about Naruto's match.

"Well done Naruto-Kun" the Anbu muttered but then felt someone look at him.

It was Kisara as she eyed him the two looking at each other in silence. Kisara then smiled and nodded making the Anbu nod back thinking if she knew something.

0°0°0°0°0°0

The crowd were now waiting no longer as because Uchiha Sasuke was taking too long. As they started booing and swearing again the feudal lords couldn't wait as well.

"It seems I have no choice" Sarutobi sighed as he got up much to the reluctance of the Kazekage next to him.

He then looked at Genma and nodded making him nod back to his leader.

"Uchiha Sasuke is unable to attend." The crowd gasped as Genma was about to give his verdict regardless whether people wanted it or not "so the winner by default is Sabaku no..."

Suddenly in fashion Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Sasuke shunshined side by side right in the middle of the arena.

"Did we make it" Kakashi eye smiled scratching the back of his head.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!" Sakura was screamed in happiness while Ino clapped her hands in glee. They both liked Sasuke's new attire as they blushed.

"Keh!" Kiba scowled while Shikamaru sighed "troublesome"