Not like you

Welcome back to the chapter 36 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Meetings and Exams

2 months later

In the park - Playground

Within the park there were a group of people in a formation which is typically used when one plays baseball.

"Catch it Moegi!" the little orange hair girl tried to catch a baseball which sailed towards.

She caught the baseball but it then fumbled out of her hands.

"In!"a Naruto clone who wore a helmet screamed at another Naruto who ran past him.

"Nice try kid's better luck next time" Naruto laughed at the Konoha corps who were all sitting in the grass looking tired.

"But boss it's no fair we just can't beat you" Moegi whined while the two boys started screaming

"Now don't sulk you all had a turn to bat" Naruto swung his bat to his shoulder while the Kids moaned.

Naruto was about to carry on talking when someone came in with drinks making the group of kids scream "NEE-CHAN!" Naruto turned around to see Kisara with a bag of refreshments.

Naruto sighed at the kids who surrounded his wife screaming and laughing.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Ahhhh" Naruto groaned while he sat casually on the park bench alongside Kisara who just smiled at him.

The kids carried on playing as they were just playing catch.

"Neh Naruto why aren't you with your team" Naruto just sighed while he had his head leaned back.

"They were boring we had to do D rank missions all morning" Kisara nodded as she knew that Naruto had D rank missions ever since they had their date.

Naruto sat up and looked at Kisara with a serious expression "we had to do D rank missions for 2 months straight and then the guy just offs and leaves" the Uzumaki huffed "won't be surprised if the Uchiha comes with new techniques and bigger ego in tow" Kisara just shook her head inwardly agreeing with her husband

"Weren't you training with Kurenai though" Kisara raised her eyebrow at her husband who sighed "that's different she just teaching me Genjutsu. Anyway Hatake is my teacher it's his job to teach his students"

"hmmmmm" Kisara leaned forward "nevertheless Naruto-Kun don't rely on him just use other ways to become stronger"

Naruto crossed his arms as he was nodding "damn straight I'm never going to lose" Kisara smiled as she also nodded.

"So what are you going to do now" Naruto just got up suddenly as he looked at her "don't know I'm going to eat want to come" Kisara nodded as she too got up.

"Nope I'm might as well go home...come in time for dinner okay" Naruto smiled as he nodded "sure"

Kisara started to walk off as she heard the children scream at out their goodbyes and left leaving Naruto alone.

Naruto stood there as he was thinking and just walked to where Kisara went to his own destination.

Not knowing that he went past her. She looked to be smiling as she knew he was thinking about his strength "Train Naruto-Kun...I'm going to need you to be strong"