" This just from me looking at you. So, do you still believe I'm just saying that just to be saying it?" I asked in her ear.

" Now look at yourself, and say you're beautiful."

She didn't say anything which caused me to smack her on her ass, " Say it."

" I'm beautiful." Cali said lowly.

" Yeen loud enough, so say it again."

" I'm beautiful." She repeated.

" Again."

" I'm beautiful."

" And don't forget it. Scars and all." I said as I kissed the side of her head stepping back from her.

" I'm finna get in the shower, and get ready fa bed. So, you should do the same. Ok?" I said before walking out, and closing the door behind me.

I walked to my room, and took a cold shower. Cause it took a lot resistant, for me to not want to bend Cali over on that bathroom sink. Once I got out the shower, and got dressed. I walked out of my bathroom, and in to my bedroom. I walked over to my bed, and pulled back the covers as I got underneath them. A few minutes later just as I was finna close my eyes, I heard a knock at my door before Cali peeked her head in.

" Key?"

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" Can I sleep in hea with you?" She asked as she looked at me with those eyes I can say no to.

I nodded my head yeah.

" Yeah, come on." I said as I pulled the covers back on the other side for her.

She walked in my room closing the door behind her. She had on a big T-shirt with no bra on, and some black biker shorts underneath.

" Thank you. I promise, I'll stay on my side." She said as she got in bed with me.

" Cali, shutup and take yo ass to sleep." I laughed as I pulled her closer towards me.

No more than 5 minutes later, we both was sound asleep.

Cali's POV

I woke up heavily breathing as I looked around, I realized Key wasn't next to me anymore. I looked towards the private balcony that's connected to his bedroom, and there was Key sitting in the chair smoking a blunt. I carefully got out of bed, and slid into my house slippers. I slid the door open causing him to turn his head at me.

" Did I wake you up or you had another bad dream?" He asked me.

" The second one."

" C'mere." He said causing me to walk over towards him.

He put his blunt in his other hand. As he gently grabbed my hand pulling me onto his lap. He then, switched his blunt back to his right hand. As he wrapped his left arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

" You wanna talk about it?" Key asked me.

" Not really, I'm fine now. Whatchu doing up this late? It's almost 3 in the morning." I said.

" Couldn't sleep, so I came out here to smoke." He said as he put the blunt to his lips. I couldn't help, but to watch as he inhaled the smoke before exhaling it. I guess I was staring at his lips for too long.

" You must like whatchu see?" He smirked as he licked his lips.

" Shutup." I laughed as I rolled my eyes.

" Since you already out here with me. You might as well gone and hit the blunt with me." He said.

" You know I've neva smoked before." I said as I looked at him.